Costa Del Sol - 5 Pack
$58.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 2005 Costa del Sol Napa Valley Red Wine
CT link anove

Winery website

Previous offer:
11/5/10

Love this stuff, down to my last bottle from the last woot-off. My everyday drinker!

EDIT: Also, the first time I got “First Sucker!” Double Woot FTW!

Took the words right out of my mouth… even the down to the last bottle part, haha. Excellent stuff, especially at this price.

Great every day red wine! I’m in. Get it fast!

Great stuff, but up $4 from the 12/1/10 woot off. This is back to the original selling price that Cesare linked to, above.

I’ll still probably buy it again, but I just wanted to point that out.

just finished my last bottle from the last offering about 2 weeks ago and was sad to see it go so this was great timing!

Like others have said, it is an enjoyable bottle of wine. I actually have one currently opened that I need to polish off tonight. I would definitely purchase this again…if I had the money and space.

I need some everyday drinkers (wine, not friends). As a matter of fact, I’m limiting myself to just that. I almost got this last time around based on wooter reviews, but instead got the Ramsay and couldn’t have been more pleased. Do I try this out this time around or take a gamble and see if the Ramsay comes up? Thoughts anyone?

Oh, the horror of life’s spicy choices…

true, so $1.50 more a bottle. but it is difficult to find now so still a great deal.

Gah, I WANT this…but I am trying to be faithful to my SIWBM. And I do have about 10 bottles of this in my basement right now…but it’s really an great everyday wine, I find myself leaning toward it again and again (the reason why there’s ‘only’ 10 bottles in the basement.

If it’s still here when I get back from lunch, I’ll probably cave. So hurry up and buy it so I can pretend I’ve maintained self-control over my budget beg

Don’t take the chance, get in. You will not be dissapointed.

FYP.

Woot knows a thing or two about supply and demand.

I am going to need a wine cooler or a place to cellar here in North Texas, probably both. I am over-stocked and am anxiously awaiting any sparkling that will pop up today, even though I have a case of bubbles at home.

oops, my bad math. Thanks for the correction! Heck it’s worth the 80 cents per bottle for the extra cellar time! :wink:

Definitely get this, it’s fantastic. I love the Ramsay as well, but this is the wine that pops into my head first when I think, ‘hmm, what should I have tonight’

Ok, you guys finally did it to me. This is my first wine purchase from wine.woot. After months of thinking about it, I finally decided to jump in. I also just ordered a fairly simple wine rack from Amazon. It holds 44 bottles, so lets see what kind of damage I can do to my wallet today. I’m actually pretty excited about this, as my wine consumption has mostly been the Kendall Jackson varieties, as I am a total n00b when it comes to wine.

My favorite woot wine to date. Old enough to have mellowed out, no alcohol bite, no big tannins, goes well with lasagna, fine by itself. Have a year’s supply or I would get more.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into Heaven. Woot will help with that.

Welcome to the party. Hang out here a few weeks and you’ll never say the KJ words again.

Except in the context of “My friend offered me Kendall Jackson so I clobbered him over the head with my wine barrel stave bottle balancer.”