Cottonelle 48 Big Rolls Toilet Paper

A pack of [number].
How many rolls make up a bale?

As many as I want. 'Murica.

Bale Of Cottonelle ?

1 Like

I call the bread ends the…ends? End pieces?

Some people call them heels. Or the ends. I think there’s a 3rd option but I can’t remember it.

Bread butts.

3 Likes

Yes! The butts.

1 Like

I’ve heard heels.

2 Likes

Bale is about 500 lbs (had to look it up). $10 a bale would be an AMAZING price!

1 Like

That reminds me of when I was a teenager and a friend gave me the first Sonic the Hedgehog game. He wrapped the case in baling wire and packing tape. It was nearly impossible to open. I made him do it, if I remember right.

1 Like

Aww a bale of hedgehog.

Speaking of friends, have you seen the penguin?

2 Likes

He PM’ed me a couple of days ago but nothing since then. I think I saw him on the new contest thread, though.

EDIT: yup, he entered the contest this morning.

2 Likes

Ah I’m glad. We’ve really got to keep an eye on the extroverts during this crisis :wink:

Have you been ordered to stay home yet?

3 Likes

Not yet but I’m practicing, anyway. I hope you are doing okay.

2 Likes

So far so good. We were told to work from home until April 6. I was given permission to move my office stuff to my house. It’s really weird but it’s ok. I’m still low key freaked out.

Practicing is good. It’s hard to not eat all the snacks though.

2 Likes

Hey guys, ran into a little setup issue on this Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Big Roll Toilet Paper, 48 Count sale and those who purchased the item will receive a partial refund of $10 per quantity ordered shortly. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Good on you guys. But damn!! Way to make me feel guilty for not purchasing. I hope the people who bought this really needed it and weren’t just stockpiling.

I’m waiting.
Where’s the outrage?
Didn’t your $4.99 order get canceled. Did you get the 6.50 non alcoholic sanitizer?

1 Like

Oh, I FORGOT TO YELL ABOUT THAT SHIT. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??? WHY WAS THE SAME SALE POSTED TWICE AT 2 DIFFERENT PRICES AND WHY WERENT WE REFUNDED FOR NON ALCOHOLIC SANITIZER THAT DOES NOTHING FOR THIS VIRUS. I BOUGHT THE 6.50 ONE BECAUSE IT DIDNT SAY NON ALCOHOLIC BUT TURNS OUT IT IS. THIS IS BULLSHIT

1 Like