Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper

In all serious, do we report online sales with price gouging to our local state authorities or woot’s state? My state has price gouging laws in effect right now.

2 Likes

Probably Woot’s

2 Likes

Wow…someone actually paid the price gouge price? Damn hypocrites…woot has been showing prices that make the deals look way better than they are for a while now…Not even deals if you live in Texas even cuz you have to pay taxes plus 6 dollars shipping if you’re not on prime…smmfh…

1 Like

There is a difference between inflating the “retail” price and still offering a reasonable sale/final price versus offering a completely unreasonable/gouged final price. That’s why laws exist.

1 Like

Why not both? That is my plan.

2 Likes

Hey guys, when we saw the price of the TP on this sale, we too were taken aback. We looked into it and found that it was a setup error. We would never attempt to take advantage of the current situation. To those who did purchase this, we’re going to send out an email shortly and you will receive a full refund. You’ll also still receive the toilet paper. We messed up and take ownership for our mistake.

13 Likes

It’s like a parallel universe.

2 Likes

I was THIS CLOSE to ordering it.
Do I get FREE TP too?

4 Likes

DAMMIT!!! IF ONLY I WAS A SUCKER WHO FELL FOR PRICE GOUGING!!!

2 Likes

Sweet! I panic-bought this for my elderly parents without even checking the price (or realizing it was only 4 rolls!) Anyhooser - Thanks Woot!

5 Likes

That’s solid. For those of us who said “that’s just wrong” and didn’t order?

1 Like

Anyone could claim that, lmao.

But I have the post to prove it. Rotfl

1 Like

Print it out and use it as TP.

5 Likes

Nobody is looking at the sales before they are posted? Ha ha

I’ve long suspected that. #wootoops

5 Likes

Maybe Americans will use this experience to transition to alternative cleaning methods, like the Bidet! Minimal TP usage.

Haha no. I’ll use my junk mail fliers first.

Well it’s your loss, amigo. I never used a bidet until I lived in a different country and that was one of the things I missed most when returning to the states. I’m not just talking shit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve heard good things, but no. You do you compadre.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I respect everyone’s right to choice. Should you ever change your mind though, don’t get the seat/bidet combos, those aren’t the good ones. You can always contact me if ever that time should come and I will point you in the right direction. :smile:

1 Like