Anyone could claim that, lmao.

But I have the post to prove it. Rotfl

1 Like

Print it out and use it as TP.

5 Likes

Nobody is looking at the sales before they are posted? Ha ha

Iā€™ve long suspected that. #wootoops

5 Likes

Maybe Americans will use this experience to transition to alternative cleaning methods, like the Bidet! Minimal TP usage.

Haha no. Iā€™ll use my junk mail fliers first.

Well itā€™s your loss, amigo. I never used a bidet until I lived in a different country and that was one of the things I missed most when returning to the states. Iā€™m not just talking shit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard good things, but no. You do you compadre.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I respect everyoneā€™s right to choice. Should you ever change your mind though, donā€™t get the seat/bidet combos, those arenā€™t the good ones. You can always contact me if ever that time should come and I will point you in the right direction. :smile:

1 Like

Have any of you looked up the price on most of Woots stuff? A good percentage of Woots products are at or above Retail. Most of the Original prices are severally inflatted, especially their yard sale or clearance stuff. My purchases went from weekly to monthly now itā€™s every six months or so. If most people were honest, the only things to buy on Woot are the unique or odd stuff. Peace out woot.

Iā€™ve seen Woot adjust prices any number of times when people have provided links to the same product being offered elsewhere for a lower price. I canā€™t say they will always do it but the only times Iā€™ve seen where they havenā€™t have been on items that were less than $10 already.

As for the ā€œoriginalā€ prices, those are actually list prices (as suggested by the manufacturer). Itā€™s a common industry practice to show that as a baseline. I donā€™t much care for it but Woot is hardly alone in doing it.

2 Likes