Counting Sheep

I would be forever grateful if “AA” could be added to the shirt title in the daily email should this ever come up again. I almost missed a sheep shirt, but for the fact that I felt compelled to examine the image in greater detail before deciding not to purchase the Anvil shirt. I love sheep.

Absolutely not! That would suck big time! I’m pissed that I can’t get this in WXL!!!

What the heck TT, why aren’t they in 3x!!! I wanted to buy this sooooo badly :frowning: <~ I am dying slowly on the inside because you’ve denied me cute little abacus utilizing sheep… sniffles

Why can’t you just get a Mens L or XL instead?

Yes pleeeeease! I hate the fit of the new women’s shirts, the new S is too short and cut weirdly in the shoulders, and the new M is too wide!

Would have been better if the sheep was holding an iPad…

I’m more than a little confused by the sizing chart. I’m busty and NOT skinny, and I always found the AA women’s blanks a good close fit (the WXL). I saw the Anvil were supposed to be larger and got a WL the first time I ordered Anvil and it was decidedly too small.

I think the AA just has a lot of stretch to it? Otherwise I’m baffled.

If I can find appropriate shirts this morning I’ll post pics of me in both.

Somewhere a group of humans are jumping over fences in their sleep.

Thanks a lot everyone! Awesome to see it on AA too–who knows how long that’s going to last, so I’d better stock up.

Who’s with me?! Maybe we can get Odysseyroc’s riot going anyway!

I loved this one. SO happy to see it print. Congrats!!

It’s just lovely… the shirt makes me feel all soft and fluffy… and sleeeeepy…zzzz

How? How do you make so many adorable, squee-worthy shirts, Woot artists? And how do you manage to keep threatening my wallet’s security so?

Darn, out or not carrying my size for this shirt. :frowning:

WOW! On AA? Oh, happy day! One new “sleep shirt” on it’s way.

Really cute design, Kevlar, congrats!

Now, to contemplate buying more than the first one…zzzzzzzz.

Done, over here. Anvil WL vs AA WXL. I buy men’s sizes these days when Anvil is the women’s option.

OH NO! XL & 2XL Mens are disabled on the menu for me! I guess I’ll have to get it on the reckoning page in a few days :frowning:

Congrats on the great design, Kevin! It’s been 7 months since I bought a non-side sale item here. It almost felt … strange. :slight_smile:

FWIW, I just checked AA’s stock of Royal Blue blanks on their wholesale side … 0 for M2XL, 0 for M3XL as of 4:00am PST. It’ll probably be Wednesday before they’re back in production.

I want this in a Onesie…

Seriously, as I said the other day, your holiday gifs are making the season for me!

Ditto!

I must disagree stridently with this. The women’s sizes are 8 inches smaller in diameter in American Apparel, in addition to being shorter. They are literally the same size in diameter as the children’s tees.

I love this design but won’t be buying until it is available in the normal shirts.

I second this! If AA becomes more common I doubt I’ll continue wooting.