Cowin E7MAX Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones

Cowin E7MAX Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones

I have a slightly older model of the E7, and they work pretty darn well to keep ambient noise to a minimum. The battery lasts for an entire 5+ hour flight. They are not as effective as the noise cancelling headphones I bought for over twice the price, but they are a good deal.

However… that line about cancelling out a crying kid? Baloney - these things do a fine job of cancelling AMBIENT noises, but not really voices. That loud guy yakking two rows behind me? Could catch his conversation very well with the ambient noises gone.

(ambient ambient ambient I do like typing ambient)

2 Likes

“Introducing Newly introduced Cowin Max series E7 max Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
Newly introduced Cowin Max Series E7s …”

I wonder; is there a prize on seeing how many times “introduce” is mentioned in the first sentence?..and I ponder (not wonder!!) if their description writer needs a thesaurus?

Also, I am curious in how Woot is selling bluetooth headphones from one of their most popular vendors, yet none of these have ANY reviews at Amazon…tis the season for amazement, reflection and fascination!

1 Like

Adding to the confusion, the pics here don’t seem to match the product on the manufacturer’s website.

2 Likes

The pics here seem to be for the Cowin E7 MD.

1 Like