COWIN E8 Updated Noise Cancelling Headphone

Are these the actual “upgraded” model? There is not an “updated” listed on Amazon.

Thank you!

Same as on Amazon. The words are interchangeable. We’ve changed it to upgraded though. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! I just wanted to make sure. This is a really great deal, then.

I wonder if there’s some sort of way to connect this to my LG 60" UHDTV wirelessly? I don’t believe my TV can send sound through Bluetooth to these, I’d have to find some sort of “audio out” on tv to Bluetooth adapter? If there’s even such a thing for these headphones?

Many newer TVs do have Bluetooth connectivity. If not, I wonder if you can get one of those Bluetooth adapters that plug into the 3.5mm audio inputs in your TV?

Well, naturally after I posted that question (in which I could have done first, but I’m lazy), I researched it and did find Bluetooth adapters that connect through the 3.5mm output on the tv. And I couldn’t find anything about Bluetooth connectivity on my particular tv (looking through the menus anyway). Thanks for the response though!

How can they advertise “Deep Bass” with a frequency response of 20-20? That the standard F.R. Another pair you sell is 10-22, which would be deeper bass.