Cozy Products Foot Warmers

Cozy Products Foot Warmers

BEST WRITEUP EVER! :bear: :sweet_potato: :rocket: :star:

https://www.amazon.com/Cozy-Products-TT-Toasty-Ergonomic/dp/B0013V6PDG reviews

I wonder how safe this would be for pets. I could imagine it would be quite a find for older arthritic pets during winter.

Well it looks like I answered my own question looking at the Amazon reviews. Not very safe. :frowning:

they make heated pet pads for this exact purpose!

Nope, as you concluded, definitely not the right thing for pets. The carpet is 70W, the pet heating units range from 4-15W and are regulated to not get too warm. Search for “K&H Pet Products” and their brand “thermo-kitty”. There are heated pads, and also a variety of cushions and pet beds that you can use with them. You will see that there are lots of negative reviews because people say they didn’t get hot (some clueless reviewers expected it to become very hot like a heating pad you put on your arthritic shoulder – that type of heat is exactly not what you want for your sleeping pet.) Buy a K&H product for your pet and ignore the stupid negative reviews. And buy this heated carpet for your human feet (I did!).

1 Like

Cats get addicted to the pet ones really fast. I bought two for my dear departed cat and she loved them. Two so that she could be warm and cozy near me when I was moving around and she couldn’t sit in my lap. They were only $25 each and the covers had a zipper so you could wash them. I gave them to my friends so their cats could use them and they love them! Don’t use this one for a pet. Find a pet bed with lower wattage.

By the way, for an even BETTER under-the-desk way to stay warm in the winter, try a fit desk exercise pedal machine. No watts, no harm to the environment, and burns your own calories. Just ten minutes of moderate pedaling warms you back up. If you wear an extra layer or two you will stay warm for hours.

1 Like

My home office is over our garage so the floor is always really cold in the winter, and I just toss an inexpensive heating pad on the floor under my desk. Comes with the extra feature of having an auto-shutoff after an hour, which this doesn’t have (according to the link on Amazon).

1 Like