Crafts, talents, and what are you making right now?

Hello fellow wooters what are you up to. I want to see the Wonderful things that people are crafting right now. Let’s get to know each other’s special or hidden talents post pictures and tell us what is up. Only positive comments please. We are all at different levels. Please lets be respectful of others hard work if you don’t like something feel free to just say nothing. And enjoy your praise you deserve it.

8 Likes

This is some of the magnet /broaches I make from broken jewelry.

9 Likes

@Flourlover these are beautiful!

I love art deco which is what they remind me of!

My sister makes jewelry too. I’ll have to take some pics to share with you!

Awesome job! You are very talented!
Thank you so much for sharing these!

5 Likes

@WooterWootsWendy did you see these?

These are fit for a @Queen89 !

:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Ok I’m gonna spam this thread with photos of projects if you’d like! Small sewing items, weavings, paper flowers …

2 Likes

Yes, please!

3 Likes

Oh great… now I’ve got to get off my butt and start doing all those projects in my mind. If it’s on paper, it’s done, right? :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Paper shmaper. Show us those 3D and etched creations!
Just not the WAD ones please.

Wings and clothing for Castiel of Supernatural for my Manny Manequin. They have other outfits/cosplay items as well. Wine theme table runner for sis. Masks, and little bag for sis-in-law.

Colors!
Weavings for friends. LOL sleeping bags for nieces. Cat toys and Anniversary monogram weaving for sis and bro-in-law.

Crepe flower bouquet and lavender saches.

10 Likes

Umm… that severely limits the number of my projects I can show here :smiling_imp:

Well miss gingirl! You are prolific and talented! So many different types of crafts!
Sewing gets the better of me because so much of it is backwards and inside out! It confuses me.
But I am determined to learn.
The paper flowers are gorgeous!

Beautiful pieces!
Thank you!

6 Likes

:rofl::joy:
Fun!

2 Likes

My sister makes me bags and masks!
They mean so much to me!

4 Likes

I would love that lets give Pinterest a run for there money

3 Likes

Beautiful! Maybe consider Etsy?

2 Likes

Painting this desk

5 Likes

Nice makeover!

3 Likes

Well… this is what I am working on right now… I’m a slow perfectionist, though, so it might take a minute…

She kinda fell apart :rofl: This is what she’s supposed to look like when I get through:

We’ll see…

8 Likes

That’s a lot of work!
Love the shoes and hat that you’ve made!

1 Like

You are so talented! I have a friend that would kill for your supernatural manny I am jealous you are a weaver I have wanted to learn for years I do make my own yarn but I have never learned to weave yet.

5 Likes