Crafts, talents, and what are you making right now?

Stunning! I love the uniqueness!

5 Likes

Beautiful @KermieFae !

5 Likes

Thank you! I was going for something that hadn’t yet been done by a big fashion or perfumerie house!

7 Likes

That is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!
Very cool. X)

I went and asked my local expert: my mom, who was a florist part-time for a several years, says the only flaw in it is that your arrangement is slightly too tight-- (she’d recommend more of a loose sideways “s” than a “c” if you’re going for realism) but she thought it was very pretty! You have the seal of approval!

7 Likes

I love it very unique! You should be proud of the idea and it looks like it would be easy to add more fragrance as desired. Great job!

5 Likes

My intention was to post this here originally.

Take #2:

7 Likes

Star wars fan? Take on the “Fourth be with you”?

7 Likes

Marvels Fantastic Four theme?
A petting zoo? (I have done cowboy party and pony rides…BIG hit!)
Let the Grands plan (also a big hit!)

5 Likes

That is my biggest issue with floral arranging! I unfortunately do that even with real flowers! Haha! That and I prefer not to work with a lot of greenery… I think I am more meant for Ikebana arranging haha!

7 Likes

I get three more travel sizes! Let the games begin!
Excited Game GIF

6 Likes

(It’s still fabulous, if you ask me…) :wink:

6 Likes

Here! Here! 100% ageee!

5 Likes

I crocheted a queen for the platinum jubilee. She watched the queen’s funeral with me.

10 Likes

Celestial-reach 4 the stars
Animals-4 ever wild
Weather 4cast

6 Likes

Saw these at the state fair.
Thought they were cute until I saw the price.
$30. I need to learn to sew!
In the meantime , I’ll use the cheap plastic thing the bags came with.

These were outrageously priced as well!

7 Likes

That is ridiculous why would anybody spend that kind of money on that I have something similar that cost like $5 or $6 and at the time I was like I can’t believe I am spending this kind of money on a poop bag holder. That said the one you showed looks better than the one I bought but not $30 better haha

5 Likes

For that money, I’ll just tie the bag on the leash!

3 Likes

Hello I was told to pop over here and check you guys out. I haven’t really been crafting since I moved earlier this year but can’t wait to get back in the grove. I did take a few string theory workshops earlier this summer and came out with these beauties. I still need to finish them up a bit. They are super fun to make

14 Likes

Those are amazing!

5 Likes

That type of art used to be really popular back in the sixties and seventies. I would NEVER have the patience to do something like that! Very nice, though!

8 Likes