Craftsman 17-Piece Screwdriver Set

Sure I do.

They have penguins on them.

(And wrapped in them.)

Did you get the new penguin plush? I think it had sparkle eyes.

The one with reversible sequins?

I think so. I forgot about the sequins.

Our last Sears is in itā€™s last thralls of ā€˜store closingā€™. Where they mark everything up 60% then mark it down 40%.
As for towels, they just appear in the house. I suppose my wife buys themā€¦

1 Like

When ours closed a few years ago a different company came in to ā€œliquidateā€ the remaining stuff. I doubt anything sold for less than original retail price. But it was great they employed the local hobos to hold signs on every corner.

I think all of my towels came from Sears and Kmart. Jcpenney is closed. Elder Beermans is gone. We never had a Macyā€™s.

Maybe for @Froodyfrogā€™s birthday.

Again. Neither of you are real.

Where do you get penguin towels? Are they made from real penguins?

1 Like

Which towel? No.

The one with the hood. Are they made by penguins?

1 Like

Which one of my hooded penguin towels?

No.

The one thatā€™s still wet.
Do they smell like penguins?

1 Like

Which one?

Well that depends on the type of penguin, and what you think that type of penguin smells like.

The donā€™t call Lucas the prince of darkness for nothing.

Hey, i have a Miata too (well it is a Mazda Protege 5, almost the same thing)!

Sure a Mazda Protege 5 is the same thing as a Miata, especially when you put the top down and just enjoy the open road.

But same engine, same transmission, same electronics, and has a better suspension! It has sway bars all over the place. The Protege 5 corners like a go-cart.

How silly of me, yes it is a far better handling car, that is why the SCCA introduced the Spec Protege class where people race them head to head.

LOL, you do not get ā€œsarcasmā€ at all do you. And where did i say ā€œit is a far better handling carā€?? LOL, yer cracking me up!

That is where you said it.

But you do also have those cool extra back doors and that fixed roof that you donā€™t have to replace every 20 years or so like I have to.

But yeah, now that I have the photos I can see that the Protege was and always be a far better looking and better overall car. I should have gotten one of them instead of the Toyota Sienna that I drive in the winter, although the Sienna is a chick magnet, but Iā€™m sure the Protege makes the girls swoon as well.

That is how you do Sarcasm.