Craftsman 9-Piece Deep Socket Set

Craftsman 9-Piece Deep Socket Set

Standard or metric?

Good question. The pic shows metric, the write-up is for SAE.
TT?

They are SAE. Sorry for the confusion.

One other thing in the description: “…and are available in 6 pt. or 12 pt. deep-well and short-well sockets.” – the photo is of 6 point deep-well sockets. I’m assuming this is the only version available in this listing?

Looks like these are the 12 pt set.

Hmmm… It is now, but wasn’t when I posted. Somebody’s messin’ with me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Have a look at the same model number 934567 on Amazon and you can see that it is a 6 point set. Not only that, the same model number set goes from 3/8" to 7/8" and the Woot listing photo shows 7/16" to 1".

So something is still weird…

Woot%20Sockets

I just searched the Sears website for this model number and it states that the 934567 set is a 12 point 9-piece deep socket set that includes: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1" – so that matches the latest photo on the Woot site.

It appears the listing on the Amazon site is incorrect, and was probably where Woot pulled its first textural information and photos from.

BTW - I also noticed that Sears is selling the same set for $19.99 (regular price $34.99)

Yeah, some of the info from Amazon was incorrect. I think we’ve got it all good now.