Craig Bluetooth Tower Speaker System

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/f59a18f1-0501-45a6-ad98-1e57620bcf1d.jpg

**Item: **Craig Bluetooth Tower Speaker System
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day
Condition: New
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Craig Bluetooth Tower Speaker System)

[Search Google](Craig - Google Shopping Bluetooth Tower Speaker System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/14/2013 - $39.99 - 15 comment(s)

11/12/2013 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
10/10/2013 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)
10/3/2013 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)
9/17/2013 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)
9/4/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)

Compare to staples at $69.99

Info from Product Page

Craig Bluetooth Tower Speaker System
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard* or $15 Two-Day or *$18 One-Day
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Craig - Google Shopping Bluetooth Tower Speaker System) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Craig Bluetooth Tower Speaker System) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Bluetooth Tower Speaker System)

Time to check out the product page

I literally just purchased this item today in a “Black Friday Sale” for $49.99. Mine came with multiple methods for mounting (horizontal, vertical, wall). Set-up and use was super-easy. Sound is good. The Bluetooth feature is super-simple to use. The only downside is that the remote is pretty cheap. Otherwise, a good product overall, ESPECIALLY at this price.

umm feeling stupid tonight - how tall is this? Couldn’t find dimensions…probably overtired, thanks!

39"

THANK YOU! :slight_smile:

Ok, so I am trying to buy one.

The ad says they ship it to all 50 states. I’m in Hawaii (that’s one of the 50 states…).

Then I get to “place your order” and it tells me to remove it because - guess what? They don’t ship to Hawaii.

I requested that they comply with their otherwise misleading ad, and ship me one, per my “cart”. This way they won’t be misleading us customers…

Let’s see what they do.

C’mon, guys, do the right thing.

• scott

I’m checking on this.

UPDATE: AK & HI are turned on now for Standard Shipping (not expedited).

They did the right thing! Thanks, guys.

AmazonReview

Can you pair your Bluetooth to more than one of these at a time?

We have had one of these for 4 years now, purchased at CVS pharmacy of all places for $69. VERY happy with it from ease of use to sound quality, simply a great little system. Highly recommend, I’m in for one for my kids dorm room!

Does anyone know what the Bluetooth range is?

It looks like every other sales outlet sells this as a “system”… left and right. Stereo? Stereo is 2 channel left and right, what’s up woot? Sounds like another Z87.1 safety glass wootup!

[MOD: It’s a single-speaker system]

Not according to one of the reviews on amazon. :-/

Typical Bluetooth range is around 10 meters or 33 feet. That gets reduced by obstacles (walls, appliances, etc) that might be in the way.

30 ft is the stanard for most everything bluetooth - I don’t see why this would be any different.