Crane Technique

sorry that crane also has bad form.

Smooth style, soothing colors, still deciding between mood: ambition, mood: determination and mood: inspiration…

No that crane is doing something innovative: The mouse trap.

NightGhost, you are one funny Wooter.

Hmm… Clearly, the ‘Crane Technique’ is a superhero flight power of some kind. It’s somewhat atypical for a superhero to hold two arms overhead and a bent knee at the same time, but it’s been done (see Banshee). Maybe he’ll return to a more standard one-arm-opposite-knee stance after takeoff.

The irony is too much. This style is based solely on kicking, and yet an actual crane has twigs for legs.

that fish is going to get pwned

gah, why do the shirts I like always print on cream? Good grief!

bad respawn!

(couldn’t resist)

Cream is perfect for this design, though. It looks just like that kind of parchment that you use for Japanese-style paintings.

love it wish i could get it yellow or green. i have to may creams already

This is great. I’m not sure if I should get it though.

Just finished watching “Karate Kid” on my TV half an hour ago, came in here to check Woot, and what do I find? Okay, Woot, fess up… Are you in cahoots with my cable company now?

this is the shirt you get for your girlfriend to let her know you’re in touch with nature and can show sentimentality…but YOU know…

Looks like somebody’s about to get a whooping.

How does Mr Miyagi relax? Oh, someone’s already done that joke.

This is one sweet tee design. Are there gradients or a simulated process going on or is it all distressing? Very cool looking. :^)

next shirt, and not in the way some of you are thinking, is the crane waxing his car; Camaro, Corvette, maybe even a Gremlin, listening to some Whitesnake.

Looking at the artist’s portfolio, I think I am in love with “Duck in Training.”

Yes this is amazing! congrats on the print!!!

Get him a body bag!!! YEAAAHH!!!