Crap from the Woot!

This thread is similar to christmas morning where you open presents and tell us what the hell kind of crap you got from the fat man in the red suit.

So… BOC’s should be arriving at peoples houses next week…

Those fortunate to recieve a BOC: What did you get in your fantastic bag of crap?? I must know!

\m/

[quote user=“Hamst3r”]This thread is similar to christmas morning where you open presents and tell us what the hell kind of crap you got from the fat man in the red suit.

Those fortunate to recieve a BOC: What did you get in your fantastic bag of crap?? I must know!

\m/[/quote]
what the deuce are you talking about?

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“Hamst3r”]This thread is similar to christmas morning where you open presents and tell us what the hell kind of crap you got from the fat man in the red suit.

\m/[/quote]
what the deuce are you talking about?[/quote]
Yeah, is this a trick thread or something?

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“Hamst3r”]This thread is similar to christmas morning where you open presents and tell us what the hell kind of crap you got from the fat man in the red suit.

\m/[/quote]
Yeah, is this a trick thread or something?[/quote]

It’s another thread from someone who thought the boc was offered the other day.

[quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“Hamst3r”]This thread is similar to christmas morning where you open presents and tell us what the hell kind of crap you got from the fat man in the red suit.

\m/[/quote]
Yeah, is this a trick thread or something?[/quote]

It’s another thread from someone who thought the boc was offered the other day.[/quote]

I’m glad I preferred the “activity view” on old woot. It makes adjusting to the new woot format much easier.

So what has been in the BOC’s from woot in the past? I’ve been checking the site daily for about 2 months and have yet to see a BOC woot.

the Doc

[quote user=“DocMphd”]So what has been in the BOC’s from woot in the past? I’ve been checking the site daily for about 2 months and have yet to see a BOC woot.

the Doc[/quote]
It varies from boc to boc and individual to individual; it’s RANDOM crap, lol.
Go skim any of the “Random Crap” threads. People post pictures, too.

I am also quite interested in what people have received in there Bags O’ Crap in the past … I myslef am waiting for my very first bag to arrive in the mail with 3 craps, but am i setting myself up for dissapointment

i assume i will receive something of slight value … or am i going to receive a bag of coal and some dog poo?

Please someone tell me where to click on this new website to purchase crap before i miss more crap!!

My order shows the hint of a tracking number…
If it by any chance actually shipped yesterday I might get it this afternoon…If not then it will come on Monday and I won’t be home until Wed :frowning:
p.s. (I hope no one steals my crap!)

[quote user=“mossj13”]I am also quite interested in what people have received in there Bags O’ Crap in the past … I myslef am waiting for my very first bag to arrive in the mail with 3 craps, but am i setting myself up for dissapointment

i assume i will receive something of slight value … or am i going to receive a bag of coal and some dog poo?

[/quote]

It’s likely to be very slightly valuable. Like a priority puck, which makes a great gift for… um… nobody you like!

what the deuce are you talking about?

Yeah, is this a trick thread or something?

It’s another thread from someone who thought the boc was offered the other day.

I’m glad I preferred the “activity view” on old woot. It makes adjusting to the new woot format much easier.

So what has been in the BOC’s from woot in the past? I’ve been checking the site daily for about 2 months and have yet to see a BOC woot.

the Doc

It varies from boc to boc and individual to individual; it’s RANDOM crap, lol.
Go skim any of the “Random Crap” threads. People post pictures, too.

I am also quite interested in what people have received in there Bags O’ Crap in the past … I myslef am waiting for my very first bag to arrive in the mail with 3 craps, but am i setting myself up for dissapointment

Please someone tell me where to click on this new website to purchase crap before i miss more crap!!

My order shows the hint of a tracking number…
If it by any chance actually shipped yesterday I might get it this afternoon…If not then it will come on Monday and I won’t be home until Wed :frowning:
p.s. (I hope no one steals my crap!)