Crap Majority Leader (Title=Mikeellis)

I was tempted and my finger clicked the buy me button before my brain could say - No, you DO NOT need any more crap! Then something that has never before happened, happened. I was welcomed to a magical place called the “Vestibule of Patience”.

*"Like all vestibules, this is where you stand as you wait to be invited into the main space. Essentially it’s a waiting room for the Bag OfCrap and additional highly coveted products. You and many others are here because the servers are otherwise occupied. And let’s be honest at this point, you’re probably not going to get anything. We’re sorry. The truth hurts.

But if you want to wait for that one-in-a-billion chance that things might go your way, we’re not gonna stop you. Because if(and that’s a great big if) you happen to be here when your stuff becomes available, you’ll instantly be moved to checkout and invited to buy said stuff.

Again, thought, you shouldn’t bet the farm on it. Or even a small portion of the farm. the odds are overwhelmingly against you right now. You’d have to be Han Solo crossed with Rocky to win at this point. Seriously, you just read three whole paragraphs and the page didn’t even change. That should be letting you know something…"*

Needless to say I was in fact greeted with a “Sorry, the Crap Majority Leader (Title=Mikeellis) is sold out. Better luck next time.” after leaving the “Vestibule of Patience”. Oh well, no crap but did get to see a new page while waiting :).

The vestibule of patience is a sad, sad place.

From 0 to crap in less than 3 seconds.

I would be perfectly okay with never seeing that page first-hand (though I’m sure I will), but thanks for pasting the text.

Did I make it? Did I get it? Have I bought my first Bаg of Crap, after nearly 100 traditional Woot purchases, and probably a dozen attempts to purchase the rare Bаg of Crаp?

The charge showed up in my PayPal account. Perhaps the deed is done.

Check your order history under ‘stuff you bought’ in your account (click on your username in the upper right-hand corner of this page, below the top menu).

It’s there, but I’ll still be on edge until I open the box/bag.

Seriously? After a zillion years of NOT getting Blindingly Orange Candidates, I score two times in a row? I have a bad, bad feeling about this…

Speaking of crap, whycome we can say crap now? What happened to the WootFilter™? I mean, yeah, I haven’t been paying attention ever since the Mother Ship bought the franchise… How long has this been going on?

You can even say shit now. Shit, shit, shit.

Dang. I sorta miss “Waffles! Tasty waffles!” and that kind of thing…

There are still auto-replacements for other terms. Not sure which ones, but probably WTF, OMG, and QP. Hit reply to see what they really are.

Um… wow. So Woot informs me that they have cancelled my successful order for crap. Because they ran out of crap. I have been Wooting for a long, long time – since back in the days when we had to use teletype terminals and you had to type REALLY fast to win a BOC – and this has never happened before. And there have been BOCs -since- the BOC that Woot won’t let me have.
So what kind of crappy operation is this where you tease people with crap, tell them that they’ve actually gotten the elusive crap, and then tell them that no, there’s no more crap?
Crap.
Well, it’s not like I wanted your crappy bag anyway! Thbthphthbth!
Oh - I am glad we can say crap, at any rate…

Wait, what? Have you tried contacting ThunderThighs to see if there’s anything that can be done?

Well… Last I checked, UpperLegPartsOfConsiderableVolume sees all. And it’s just crap, after all…

Join us in the big kids thread!

http://i.imgur.com/nA0WeAk.jpg

And also: