CRAP! Offical Thread for Dec 23, 25, 31 and all in between!!!

That is amazing. LOL

Others spread cheer.

Merry Christmas, TT! Merry Christmas, Woot! Merry Christmas, fellow Wooters!

Merry Christmas all! What a crappy way to round out the year :smiley:

Merry Christmas to TT and all of my fellow wooters!

What it is like trying to score a Woot Boughs of Craply:

[youtube=ihnocq3nukc][/youtube]

Anxiously awaiting Disappointment

(and in case you didn’t know what buyer’s remorse looks like, check out these reviews – thanks to my son for pointing them out for me)
(Note: these are not in any of the Woot offerings that I know of)

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELLCA

Hello everyone. I would like to revel with you all.

That was a lotta crap. Like, enough to make Jeff Goldblum stop, stare and comment.

That sale was the longest I’ve ever seen.

As hard as I tired I could not get a 12/12 BOC but by the sounds of it I did not miss much.

These guys know crap!

[youtube=W2gABYTmXos][/youtube]

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it.

Something Something TIME TRUCK!

You’re about to lose control and you think you like it?

Either you communicate exclusively in Time Truck posts or you hit the wrong thread. I’m good with it either way.

This is the slowest BOC thread I have ever seen! Everyone must be exhausted from Christmas. I can’t wait to see some pictures.

Da Stats

1000 BOCs Sold
996 Orders went through (I don’t know why)
4 Canceled as dupes (GREEDY!!)

Along with what was sold during Happy Hour on Friday (50), there’s 1042 BOCs shipping out tomorrow.

Just over 30% of those BOCs went to first time BOC purchasers (that didn’t join that day)! That’s amazing!

Now remember, my big thing is that I want you to post what you get! I prefer pics but I’ll take what I can get!

And yes, there will be letters.

I’ll catch up on everything tomorrow. I’ve been extremely tired today so haven’t done much at all.

Yay

If I say it enough times, maybe we shall see Time Truck again.

Hohoho… ThunderThighs… I have to know… are you the same ThunderThighs as a while ago? (Thinking back to the boards during “Crap, I know who killed me!”) Or is this a title bestowed upon the one who bags the crap?

…Curious in NY