Crap Your Mom Says You Need For College

You don’t find genuine Magnasonic brand products just anywhere you know.

The candles are fantastic! I bought them the last time they appeared on woot. They look beautiful on my mantle. The orange hue from the online photo is only evident when the candles are on during the daytime. At night the candles look very much like the real thing.

The lids are on wrong for the snap stuff picture, why would I ever want to pour from that flat little thing. Put it on the big one one, the big one… Sorry can’t help it and apparently I am the only one twitching because of it.

Don’t get confused about the Magnasonic clock.

Magnavox + Panasonic ≠ Magnasonic.
Magnasonic = Crap.

Adding in my love of the candles. I have no excuse to get more right now, but I wish I did! Maybe once I actually do some real decorating (like after I move and have to unpack crap all over again…)

But yeah, they’re beautiful! The look so real and it’s fantastic because they aren’t only safe, but I don’t have to worry about having my birds out around them (no fumes and no fire). The price is insanely good too.

I have a great idea, Woot – sell a set of just the baby ones! I do love these, especially after getting back from Italy, where they so commonly serve as wineglasses. Wish I were there right now, I don’t care how hot it is. I can deal.

You can buy a 40-something piece set of the snapware at costco for $25. Way better deal.

You’re all going to think I am crazy to say this. Best purchase I ever made was when I bought these flameless candles from Woot recently! They are incredible! You set the knob to timer at the time you want the candle to come on and you forget about it. The candle will automatically shut off after 5 hours AND come back on at the same time the next night. I do have a complaint though… 1 of my 12 that I ordered had a timer that didn’t work. I have to admit that these things are so cool that I am really really really tempted to buy another 3 sets and put more around my house.

Hope you’re not talking about the ones on display that I just played with a few days ago and they were crap compared to these.