Crap'n Crunch

Snagged one! I told my sister there would be a Woot off tonight. And I have free shipping for April. It seemed to be available for a long time. If it was allowed, I probably could have gotten another one. Maybe this one will come with a letter, or not. The disappointment is building already.

Never, my dear. Only you.

Congrats to the crappers. Mine was unceremoniously yanked:

Uh-oh. Some stuff sold out and was yanked from your cart. You missed:
Big ol’ Carp

Oh well, at least this time I don’t languish forever while it gets lost in transit…

SIGH

My second crap in a few months, but I’ve been a member since it started…that tells me that its much easier to get crap nowadays; however, it bothers me none and I am still full of joy.

“Finally, It Happened To Me …!”

OMGGGGG!!! Just by sheer accident and luck, I checked Woot and saw a Woot-Off with an item Sold Out … So I wanted to make sure that I was logged on for the next two days for the Woot-Off.

I entered my LogIn Info … and when it returned to the Home page I saw it … A BAG 'O CARRRRP!!! Now I love me some Fresh Tuna, Tilapia, Salmon, etc etc … BUT CARRRRRRP!!!

After over 10+ years … I am finally CARP-eDiem!!!

FINALLY!!! A BAG 'O CARRRRP!
“CAP 'N CRAP! (CRAP’N CRUNCH)” … It’ll probably end up being total Frank-enCarp … BUT I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

MY LORD!

First Sucker!!! I don’t know if that is a good or a bad thing…probably a bad thing, but I’ll take my chances.

Wow… Crap’n Crunch
I love Crap’n Crunch
I never saw the name till now… :slight_smile:

Soooo much disappointment in one box. Who knew we could do it.

SCORE!!! Woots Crap…is my treasure!

But lest I forget to give credit where it’s due, mad props to TT for sending a replacement in all due haste!

(I, a 42 yo father of two, can still say “mad props”, right young people?)

Got one

Wee, another crappy night of insomnia and sleeping pill fueled impulse shopping ends in woot loot! I’ll probably wake up vaguely remembering ordering cereal, then be horribly disappointed with what I’ve actually done…

Ok, now this is important. After you calm down, ask your friend’s for the number of a good therapist. You’re gonna need one after this disappointment.

Yay. more crap.

Far out!

lol TT never lies :slight_smile:

Success! Now I don’t have to watch the Woot-Off obsessively. I still will, I just don’t have to.

It’s been years since you sent me a “Yo Broccoli” T-shirt (that my mother wears to this very birthday of hers) and a whole bunch of really “advanced” MP3 players (forget the brand…but it was big. Several had radios built in…and other’s people’s music libraries. Why do i have a feeling that my second ever Woot!off will be a disappointment?

I feel like a voyeur watching a private moment.

Carry on. Don’t mind me.

Crap’n Crunch
yooo ho ho ho and shiver me timbers…
me thinks the same thing matey ! :slight_smile: