Crayola Color Escapes Coloring Pages…

Are the 48 pencils also included? They are pictured but not stated in the description.

What’s the deal? Email shows $4.02 but after I log in it’s $5.99?

Flash deals are pulled from Amazon overstock. Our features and photos contain all the info that was available on Amazon. You might take a swing at google to see if the more info is out in the interwebs. :slight_smile:

According to Amazon Q&A, they are included.

Sorry about that. It’s been fixed. Somebody was playing around. :\

From Crayola’s website: This Crayola Color Escapes Premium Adult Coloring Kit includes twelve large coloring pages featuring geometrical optical illusions. Each page is printed on large 11"x17" high-quality premium paper. The package includes 50 Count Crayola Colored Pencils and 12 Fine Line Markers perfect for detailed coloring. $24.99 over there.

Thanks a ton

READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE BUYING.
I just ordered 3 sets but feeling a little snookered. the pictures show the set comes with 48 colored pencils but the description says 12. I’ll reply once my order comes in

It says 12 markers. It doesn’t mention the pencils. Neither does the listing on Amazon but Q&A people answered that it came with 48 pencils.

you get the 50 color pencils set and 12 washable color markers with 12 geometric pages to color

just got my order and happy to SAY
you get the 50 color pencils set and 12 washable color markers with 12 geometric pages to color

Whew. Thanks for reporting back!!!