Creamy Rapsflower Blossom Honey

Creamy Rapsflower Blossom Honey

I picked up a jar from this brand at Marshall’s and can attest to it being pretty fantastic if you like to put honey on things like toast or biscuits.

3 Likes

Just wish the shipping wasn’t more than the honey.

2 Likes

Assuming no prime, you could buy more than one jar?

If you buy 10 of them that’s less than a buck shipping apiece! Mmm, 11 pounds of honey! What could I do with 11 pounds of honey?

2 Likes

Well, I ordered a few. One jar for us and some for friends / family as gifts…

1 Like

Catch a Pooh Bear?

3 Likes

My honey arrived broken in the box. Talk about a sticky mess! Just came today, so I will update on outcome.

1 Like

My honey was packed in a padded envelope and the lid was broken. Why, oh why do you pack a single t-shirt in a nice box with Texas air and then pack a glass jar in an envelope?

1 Like

Our jars arrived a few days ago and were each wrapped separately in bubble wrap bags but lose in the box – fortunately they survived.

1 Like

Wow. That was on Amazon as they shipped out of an Amazon fulfillment center. Lazy worker, I guess. :\

3 Likes

There are 3 Amazon fulfillment centers within driving distance of my 'burb and I have relatives working as packers at 2 of them. They have stated that the packages issues are not them, but the “empty headed lumps with business degrees” who set-up the packaging requirements for each item. Most orders are picked robotically then sent to the packing conveyor. Each packer gets instructions on their computer screen as to what that order should have for packaging. If they are caught using other packaging 1 time is a reprimand, 2nd time is “bye-bye” job. So don’t blame the packer, blame Amazon corporate for using cheapest way packaging (they know most people will get frustrated with the return / replace process and just accept what they get. Packers are treated as “human robots” and are reminded they are not there to think for themselves how to package items. My sister-in-law too a picture of the packaging instructions on her screen for 6 pieces of glass ornaments / figurines which called for simply place all items in a specific size box with 6 air pillows… that only filed the box 3/4 and left everything loose… you could hear the broken glass before the box left the warehouse. It is a wonder that anything breakable survives …

5 Likes

Wow, that’s perplexing at best. But who knows how corporate calculates their “bottom line theory”… :woman_shrugging:t5:

Somewhere between over and under packing is the sweet spot.

2 Likes

I ordered this dog toy from Amazon. It cost around 4 dollars.

This is how they packaged it:

There was a bunch of crumpled paper in there too.

That box is 40 inches long. I guess they didn’t want it to get bent.

3 Likes

I’m slightly jealous of the 40" box.

What’s the height and width of it?

8 by 9

This is the third shipment of these toys and every one of them came this way. I have one more set coming.

1 Like

Those are some fun boxes then.

1 Like

Here ya go- order one at a time for maximum boxiness.
https://www.amazon.com/Invincibles-Stuffingless-Outward-Hound-Squeakers/dp/B01BKFTKC2/ref=sr_1_44?crid=2IQ0P1I86AHXK&keywords=outward+hound+dog+toys&qid=1568572685&sprefix=outward%2Caps%2C129&sr=8-44

1 Like

I don’t have a dog, though I do have a use for boxes…