Creative Airwave Portable Bluetooth NFC Speaker

Select the color you want and add “1” qty.
Simply reselect a new color and add another qty.

You should be able to checkout with each color you’re seeking (all in one order).

Had me going for a second,I’ll go with the info after the comma

Yes, my favorite shameless use of “HD” are the HD sunglasses I see on the infomercials. Unless they are prescription eyeglasses, your vision is—surprise—already in HD.

Apple did not come up with the fingerprint technology, they bought the company that did. Nice try though.

Yeah, everyone knows that Android is always the first when it comes to new features and is far superior. Just look at the Note 4’s new feature!

“Enjoy the selfie-optimized, front-facing camera.”

Exactly what I buy a smart phone for. “Selfie-optimized”

Sarcasm aside, who cares whether you like Apple or Android. Both have their pros and cons. Both are catered to certain demographics. You don’t really look clever making the same jokes over and over again.

Curious if anyone has found any reviews or specs on the mic? I would want to use this as a speaker phone, but can’t seems to find any info if it picks up voices better than a mic on a cell phone.

Sooooo…aside from some snarky Apple comments, no one has actually heard this item and can say how it sounds? That’s kind of a waste of the comments section. How am I supposed to decide if it’s a good buy?!

My Samsung Galaxy S3 has NFC and I think the latest Galaxy is an S5… Just saying…

One thing I’ve not see any where are specs on the audio other than to say it has two “full range” speakers.

Even Speakers - Creative Labs (United States)

“Great sound
The Creative Airwave houses two efficient 3″ full-range drivers that produce stunning, room-filling sound despite its small size.”

Never said they did; just that iPhone had it first, and still almost only has it.

Nice try for you, though.

My HP iPaq had a fingerprint reader. That was in 2003. It also had a music player, GPS navigation, WiFi, a full internet browser and lots of apps.

Needless to say, the iPhone was a big yawner for me when it came out.

Apple didn’t do anything first, they just did it better.

question for woot!

is the speaker that is all the same dark color the ‘grey’ one?
then that would mean the ‘black/ white’ one is the one that looks black/grey in the picture.

nevermind as i just added to cart and yes that is the case.

Good question! I hope it’s not like the Jam speaker that emits a loud alarm noise just before it runs out of battery power and wakes me up!!

Well, I find it pretty convenient.

Like get in the car, place your phone in the mount where you have an NFC tag, and your OBDii, map and music apps automatically launch, and the phone ring settings adjust, all on the fly before you’ve even started the ignition?

In the office, change a playlist by simply moving your phone to another tag, without pecking at the screen? Keeps my train of thought or concentration without digging through stuff on the screen.

Sharing files and contact info without much fiddling around or trying to hold steady to capture a shot of a code?

It shouldn’t matter, but I’m not an Android phone user either.

I think it’s great Apple is finally onboard. They have the clout to get NFC phone payments commonly accepted in the US, which is good for all platforms.

Unlike what was implied by some snarky posters above, if the description is accurate, this should work with non-NFC devices. And if it didn’t, it’d exclude over half the smartphone market (all current iPhones, and some Android devices, no clue about the status of NFC on Windows Phone) and almost all the computer market. And that’s something that a manufacturer would prefer not to do if easily possible.

I bought smaller Creative travel speakers 10 years ago. They always sounded surprising large, & I still use them on my desk now for laptop sound.

I haven’t heard these but if I needed a new set I’d just buy one.

The HD has much better sound quality. This Airwave is very poor quality sound even though it is bigger (physically than the HD) This is not worth any money. I would pay NOT to have it. It is such a disappointment. The good thing about it is…ahhhh…feels so good when you turn it off! Yes it is harsh sounding.

Mine just came!! Horrible sound. Virtually no bass or highs. Absolutely horrible. Very harsh and annoying sound. I have a little cube shaped bluetooth speaker from Costco called a “bem” that is 1/5th the size of this and it blows it away for sound quality.

Bummer! And… I bought two of these!!! UGH!!!

iPhone 6 will have NFC for Apple Pay ONLY. It will be locked, and used exclusively for Apple Pay, and all other app or device makers are locked out of making anything or using the NFC for anything else.