Creative Inspire T2900 2.1 Speaker Set

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Creative Inspire T2900 2.1 Speaker Set
$25.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New, Retail
product(s): 1 Creative Inspire T2900 2.1 60 Watt 3 Piece Speaker Set

$40 regular price

54 on froogle. i have a logitech 5.1 kit… and it looks the same

SIMILAR ITEM LAST WEEK OR SO AT bEST bUY $19.99 afer $30 rebate

$80 - $100 online. Good price, but I don’t need computer speakers.

I dont need surround sound, I just need to be able to turn the bass down independantly of everything else…

Shopzilla… listed at 4 online stores… good prices for new.

MSN Shopping… 9 online stores… they have the best prices of my links.

CNet gave the T3000 a 9.4 rating… so my guess is that this set is pretty frickin awesome too… but just a guess… obviously.

BizRate… look at other speaker sets… they don’t have this particular one, but there’s plenty of hot Creative Labs sets starting at tlike $20.

A lot of the comparision sites don’t have this one… must be rare and exotic.

decent enough for the price if you don’t need it to listen to music or games…

ooooo pretty set of speakers…but do they sound as good as they look?

I bought this from Best Buy for either $40 or $60 a while back. I’m not sure how they compare to other speakers, but they sound really good in my opinion.

not a bad woot, does anyone know how good these things actually sound?

Great speakers for the price! New, too! Not some refurb speakers…

I would prefer more speakers. This isn’t the Bose 3-2-1-… Anyone have these? Can’t complain about the price.

2.1 for $26 - pass

$40 and up on froogle

seemel ike a good price if you need a set of speakers

I know they have removable stands but do the speakers have hardware in the back to attach them to the wall? Anyone know??? Thanks Bunches! :slight_smile:

Nice looking speakers. They’re $40 everywhere else and shipping is usually $10-15 on these as well.

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=27&product=9025

I’m using these right now, and I’ve got to say, they’re not bad. Goddamn, though there sure have been a lot of speakers up in the last month.

nice speakers for a 2.1 set. my g-friend has them. plenty of bass, decent highs. we got at fry’s w/rebate and paid more of course.