Creative Inspire T2900 2.1 Speaker Set

I have had these for 3 years, I really like them but alas no surrond sound. I paid 49.95.

Bummer, stayed up for this?
My creative speakers have always sounded like pigs farting in mud. I went to school-house-rock.com and tried to listen to those jingles there, and they still drove me nuts, now i have one in my head, and i am trying to go to bed! Lolly Lolly!

I am out of here quickly!

Wow I got a lot better deal about two weeks ago…logitech 2.1 for 20 bucks shipped…slickdeals

seems, very bulky… hope they sound good!!!

Duh you can control the bass and volume from the little corded remote… I have had this set for 2 years and my friend that bought a Dell a year ago the option price was $19…
I do like mine though and paid about $60

Bear

at 60 watts probably not very good

ahh man i just got a set of 2.1’s thinking about taking them back and getting these instead. good podcast though

product haiku:

the throw, the ball: hit
the crowd, cheering: “a home run!”
(heard in 2-dot-1)

They have a hole in the back that you can use a nail/screw to mount it with. The hole is like the ones that you hang pictures and stuff with.

I have the 5.1 version of these speakers and I’ve actually been lazy enough to only run 2 speakers and they still sound great.

ours does, the volume control looks a little different but thats prob all

Have these exact speakers (haven’t checked the model number, but specs are identical). Bought them 2+ years ago for $30 after rebates. I consider myself fairly discerning when it comes to audio, and these sound just fine. Very good speakers in general; fit my needs perfectly. I may upgrade to 5.1 sometime, but for now I see no reason to upgrade.

horrible deal! Fry’s electronics has the Creative Inspire 7.1 for only 50 bucks, if you dont mind it coming in the OEM box, sheesh, awesome sound, so far it has more base than my ford, hah

Some more pricing models and links…

T3000 Model
SecretPrices … $40+

Froogle … $40+

PriceGrabber … $46

T2900 Model
Froogle … $47+

i bought this item last week and the sound is unreal!!!

Thanks! :slight_smile: One more stupid question since I’m not very “technological”, what does stereo to stereo mean? Thanks Bunches Again! :slight_smile:

yes they do

also these sound great and last forever
i’ve had mine for two years and i crank them way up all the time still sound as good as when i got them. one problem tho is that after awhile dust gets in the remote and makes the volume fluctuate alot, so you have to take the remote apart(3 or 4 screws) every six months or so to clean it out

i bought mine at frys for 25 dollars along time ago

Bought two sets 3<?>4<?> yrs ago at Fry’s for $25ea OTD. It might have been BF.

Anyhow. Has lasted long, I stopped using them a long time ago (sold on cl for $10)- brother still uses the other set; running strong/loud/clear. Bass balance is completely F*ckd. They’ll be fine for gamers, kids that like hard hitting bass, like making a racket, etc. Not for the discerning listener. Definitely the quintessential computer speakers.

I wouldn’t recommend them at this price, I hardly think they’re worth it. just my 2 cents.

Yes …they are ready to mount on the wall once you remove the bases…I have a set of these and they actually sound pretty good…I have no complaints…I mean they are not 5.1 by any means but for the price you cant beat them IMHO…Goodnight Woot…and all my fellow wooters out there in wootville

do i get 2 sets of these - or for the same price – get Logitech X-530 5.1 (for about $53)