Creative Labs Bluetooth Phone Headset – 2 Pack

my phone couldn’t use these even if i wanted it to sadly…

Dang it, no BT phone. mebbe tomorrow

Bluetooth with wires? I don’t understand.

much much better bluetooth things out there for bluetooth enabled phones. got a motorola headset for my sony ericson last year, still love it. but for $40 not bad relatively.

It took me almost 3 minutes to load the main page.
Just take the boards off line until 00:05 or even 00:07.
This is rotten

YES! now i can finally acheive my dream of using voice recognition to chat on IRC while i’m doing a striptease-… er…

I mean, um, jeez, headsets.

WOW woot you have really made my Tuesdays stink since you have started this cheap TWO ITEM TUESDAY thing…please stop and go back to the old way.

OLD SCHOOL WOOTS RULE!!

Humm… this is a better deal, IMOP, than the other headset last week. Why? You can easily hack in a plug and presto - any pair of headphones you want is wireless!

Dang it, no BT phone. mebbe tomorrow

Wtf!! Wires hangin out the bluetooth’s azz??? This is lame!

If Bluetooth was around in this 50’s… this is what it would look like.

I think I saw one of these on Fonzie from Happy Days… Thumbs Up

AAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyy !

Glad I got the Jabra 2 pack last month. Don’t see the value add for a wireless headset with wires…

Oh wait, but it buzzes. So what?

Uhhhmmm…It has wires??? No thanks…

Lame Bluetooth headset, but upside is - MUCH cheaper than the non-lame ones. Bluetooth can be very finicky though (kind of like SCSI) and if your handset doesn’t"like" this headset, well, too bad. Right now Motorola has kind of cornered this market, so if you’re looking for a really functional headset, spend the extra bucks and buy the real thing.

To all veterans or not see what we do in Arizona for veterans www.operationfreedombird.com …thanks

WHAT IS THIS? THE STONE AGE ??

So… if these are bluetooth (wireless) whats the point of them having… wires? O.o

By the way … LOVE THE WOOTCAST! (But this woot still sucks!)

Bluetooth with wires? I don’t understand.

Isn’t the whole point of bluetooth to have a wireless experience? Plus the industrial design could use a little work…OK maybe a lot of work.