Creative Labs Vado 4GB HD Pocket Video Camcorder with Accessory Kit

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Creative Labs Vado 4GB HD Pocket Video Camcorder with Accessory Kit
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

What would you want to record your pocket for?

Rechargable batter?

Is that cake or muffin batter?

Is the cake batter a lie?

this is great for the ladys changing rooms!!!

LMAO!!

In the box:

(1) Creative Labs 73VF058400013 Vado HD 4GB Pocket Video Camera – Red
Silicone Skin
Rechargeable Batter <----
USB Extension Cable
AC Power Adapter
HDMI Cable
Zippered Case

As in “Cake Batter”???

Rechargable batter - just what I was looking for to make those electric pancakes that I have been dying to try.

Ooooo! It comes with rechargable batter! Unlimited pancakes and waffles!

4 stars on Amazon. Great price for a graduation gift or fathers day right around the corner.

I’m thinking a three day woot off…

The rechargable batter is so much better than the ones that arent, since a dead batter is such a waste.

mmmmmm Batter …

Everyone knows, of course, that the Random Crap will be offered during Jeopardy tonight. It creates a dilemma; miss one of Alex’s answers while trying to hit that one in a milion shot, or have no chance at all. Decisions, decisions.

Good price for what it does. I have the 8GB one. The audio isn’t great and it doesn’t have stabilization like the new ones, but for the price I don’t think you can go that wrong. Then again with everyone owning iphones and droids these days, within a few years these things will be a distant memory.

Now I want a doughnut…

Here is a CNET review…as long as the color doesn’t change functionality :slight_smile:

This is about $5 cheaper than Amazon. Not that great.

Is everyone going to pick on “rechargeable batter” and ignore “lightweight video canera”?

In for one. Cheap enough for throwing into a plastic bag of sorts & taking on the water for sailing, surfing, and frozen water snowboarding.

I’m a big fan of Creative Labs products in general. Been buying their MP3 players for years. I might even think about buying this thingie…if just for the batter.