Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum eX Sound Card

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum eX Sound Card
$99.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum eX Sound Card

great item…so much for the woot off prediction.

OMG, I just bought this at Best Buy for like $50 after rebate!

whoa nice little setup you got there. Not for me in particular. Now if it was a video card…hmmm…I like it though!

Nice… too bad I just bought an Audigy 2 ZS off of ebay for $45.

I’m sure the audio is similar… and trust me, the audigy 2’s are great.

I have one of these in my Alienware and love it. I love having a firewire connection on my desk for video edit and I am constantly using the head phone connection when I play games.

Nice, but cheaper on Froogle

I already have an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, good enough for me :slight_smile:

heya all!!! i got this llast time and i love it! most highly recommended. great price too!

WHY WOOT WHY do you only have sound cards on when im broke.

Here is a link to a solid review of the Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum eX Sound Card:

man sound is like so over-rated if i can hear crap blowing up and my enemies dieing in vain then its good enough for mr… night all

nice, but, new built in cards on the new MB’s these days put it to shame…+ getting sick and tired of Idiots Posting just to take up space…woot night all

But the night that you don’t stay up it will be what you want. (happened to me with the hard-drives)

Aye, folks.

http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=802

this is an awesome sound card, and a great price too, but i already have one :frowning:

very very few motherboards have anything close to this as the built in. Most on board sound cards are notoriously poor.

CURSE YOU WOOT.

I JUST bought a new set of computer parts, getting here tuesday. But I didn’t get a sound card. So I HAD TO WASTE A HUNDRED DOLLARS ON THIS, I couldn’t resist!

A PLAGUE ON YOUR…DEALS!

Good woot, great price, I would buy it if I didn’t have an X-Fi