Creminelli Artisan Salami - 4 Pack

Creminelli Artisan Salami - 4 Pack
$34.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Salami
PRODUCTS:
2 Sticks of Tartufo Salami with Black Truffles - 7 oz.
1 Stick of Casalingo Salami - 7 oz.
1 Stick of Creminelli Salami - 7 oz.

Product website

Previous Offers:
1/26/11
12/23/10
5/21/10
2/5/09

The perfect Elvis food!

This stuff is crazy good and the only other place i’ve seen it is Whole Foods for $15 per tube.

In for two.

MUCH better than Elvis! Makes a better sandwich, too :slight_smile:

Don’t they have wine on here anymore?

Ha! Was going to say, excellent follow up!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Love these, I’m in!

I just priced one 8 oz. stick of the salami with truffles at $14.99 at a local store, so this seems like a good deal. I think I’ll give it a whirl.

I think the woot off has reached the thursday bin

Boo I want Elvis…

By the way the Tartufo Salami with Black Truffles is fantastic.

How long would these last if unopened?

Bought this last time and loved it, but had a tough time peeling it. Any tips to make peeling easier would be greatly appreciated.

This isn’t bad stuff but at this price, I’ll stick with my Usinger’s. Sometimes it’s hard to beat local stuf that I can get it whenever I want.

Just got finished with my last batch from 12/23. Was awesome. I kept them in a ziplock bag wrapped up in paper they came in, in bottom draw of fridge. So they didn’t dry out at all. They were as good on day 90 as day 1.

I’d like to know that myself. I would love to get some, but there’s no way I’d want to have to scarf it all down if it expired or went bad after a few weeks. Wonder if you can freeze it?

It’s no Molinari’s, but it’s good. It’s hard as a rock and stinky, so be careful cutting it and peeling is also a PITA.

I too bought this last time, and although I haven’t eaten it all yet, I’m tempted to buy more!

As for peeling, the trick is that you have to peel it while it’s at room temperature. Once you 'fridge it, peeling becomes a nightmare. I keep them in a cabinet, then when I start one, I peel off the ENTIRE casing in one go before I put it in the fridge. It will last at least a week in the fridge even without the casing.

They’ve got a “factory seconds” table at the store, generally sausages that look funny or don’t weigh the right amount.

And while you are on Old World 3rd you can visit the Spice House.

AND it’s just a block or two north of Renaissance Books!