Creminelli Artisan Salami

Received my tracking number earlier today with an expected delivery date two days from now.

Count on it arriving two business days after it actually starts moving, not two days from now.

Sure enough, the anticipated ship date is showing Monday, March 2, the status is still “Label created” and the estimated delivery date is now “N/A”

Same here. Le sigh.

This is absolutely the worst managed and communicated Woot purchase I’ve been involved with. Really disappointed.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. WD explains some of the problems in this post above.

I checked the tracking for a few of you and they all showed ship via 2-day.

Tracking info updated today to show “Estimated delivery :
Fri 3/06/2015 by 4:30 pm”

Estimated delivery date has come and gone, and the package still shows the location at SLC. I never anticipated my order to take a month to get here. Or, NOT to.

If you’re reading this to check out previous offers for a future Creminelli order, DO NOT BUY. Don’t do it. It isn’t worth the headache. I should have known better. One of my 2 ‘quality’ posts was me raving about this brand of sausage, with my only experience being from Whole Foods. It is good stuff, but my first order arrived spoiled. I thought it was because it might have frozen during shipment, so I contacted Creminelli, who sent me a replacement sausage - Not a replacement order. Whatever, I thought the customer service girl I had been dealing with (On their end… Kamilla?..) was no longer with the company. I replied, got no response, and then I let it go. It wasn’t worth the headache for some sausage, albeit expensive.

Skip to this order. I knew I shouldn’t have done it, but it was on sale. Time passed, no sign of my order. Contact Woot. No response. Wait 2 days. Contact Woot again. No response. Wait 2 days. Contact Woot AGAIN. Still no response. Type a question in the forum and on facebook. Finally hear from facebook page that it may take 3 weeks to ship. A few days later I got tracking info and even an anticipated arrival date. How exciting! Get home from work today to expect it on my doorstep. Nothing. Wait until “end of day” in case it comes later than usual. Nothing. Check tracking again, and delivery date is now n/a.

Woot, this is unacceptable. You’ve had my money for almost a month and I have nothing to show for it except for unanswered customer service inquiries and vague, inaccurate “shipping” info. You need to issue refund to me, and also to all of the other poor saps who are in the same predicament as me.

Please do this as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I’ll get your info over to CS and I’ll also poke WD again and see if he get some more info. Apologies for the experience with this order. :expressionless:

My order finally arrived yesterday and I was able to enjoy some today with my breakfast. Sure, it took 3.5 weeks to get here, but damn that is some good salami.

Glad to hear it. And again, apologies for the delays. Enjoy your weekend!

sorry about the production delays on this one folks. the product should have arrived by now. it will be fresh and ready to eat.

Nope, still hasn’t arrived. Tracking shows a location in TN and I’m in WI. Estimated delivery date still shows N/A :frowning:

Not sure why you’re still experiencing issues with the delivery of your order.
It’s possible that FedEx is experiencing inclement weather issues.

I’ve forwarded your post and info along to Woot Staff however we recommend that you check the tracking on your order later this week as it should update very soon.

salami:delicious

packing: great, includes cool icebricks so sausage was in good condition

time for delivery: outrageous. sorry woot but a month delay is
unacceptable. and you cannot blame the weather on this one. do not charge me until you know you can fulfill my order. this isn’t woot the kickstarter where my money is a donation gift and you can delay as you please.

communication: non existent. seriously??? I know stuff happens but come on at least message everyone with timely updates.

I’d buy these again; however, at this point i am seriously considering if I’d order from woot again.

The order finally arrived. I haven’t had a chance to try it yet though. There were no ice blocks in my package, but a quick visual check looked OK.

I am OUTRAGED at how Woot handled this. I still haven’t gotten any response from CS. That is absolutely unacceptable. I shouldn’t have been brushed off only to get angry and turn to the forum to find out any information. I would have much much more appeased if I had only heard SOMETHING regarding my order after my third or fourth customer service email.

Woot, you’ve disappointed me to such an extreme degree that you’ve lost me as a customer. The customer service quality has dipped to a point that it is unable to recover.

Unfortunately, rather than having any impact on Woot, it just makes me feel dejected.

So long :frowning:

Long after ordering on 2/6, my shipment arrived yesterday 3/11 after a week in transit. I opened the box to discover the cooling bricks were physically hot to the touch (IR thermometer registered 88F) after so long in transit and on a delivery truck in Florida. The salami in the packages was slippery/oily and clearly had overheated during transit.

Contacting Woot customer service now. Wish me luck.

Thanks but no thanks, Woot. I finally got a response from CS. If anyone cares, I got $5 off my “next” purchase. I won’t be using it, so if anyone else cares to, you can use the code LATEMEAT for $5 off.

Just to close this out: Woot Customer Service informed me there is no more salami available to replace my damaged shipment and told me I need to ship back the ruined salami. No mention of when or if I will get a refund.

To add insult to injury they then emailed out a $5 coupon on future orders for as an apology for the lateness of the ‘delicious’ meat. I wouldn’t know if it is delicious or not, as they will not replace my damaged order.

Future buyers from Woot beware.

I had luck contacting Creminelli directly. Let them know what happened. I’m done with Woot though. It is inexcusable the way they handled this. (And other orders.)