Creminelli Award Winning Salami (4)

I know this has posted on previous offerings, but any comments on general storage techniques; before opening, after opening, etc, as well as how long this is good before opening, after opening, etc…

I’ve been on the fence for this stuff for awhile now and might finally pull the trigger. My go-to ‘artisan’ salami recently made some changes, increasing the size of their sticks, for about the same price, and drop in quality is noticeable.

I guess this video answers most of my questions, but any additional insight would be helpful.

[youtube=dwIICHSkmUI][/youtube]

Please email us with the details of your purchase. Info@Creminelli.com

Yes. You beat me to it. The most common issues come from salamis getting too hot or frozen so keep them in the deli drawer of your fridge. Also, once open store in a zip lock bag with as little extra air as possible. They don’t spoil but they can get too dry over time so don’t wait too long to enjoy or share! I try to eat within 60 days of brining them home.

The Creminelli household is doing risotto with Mortadella and terrine of prosciutto cotto. Salt Lake Magazine shared the recipes and you can find them on Creminelli Fine Meats. Oh, and like most meals it will start with a small salami.

Since a rep from Creminelli is here, what’s the best way to store your product? Would keeping it with my wines (~60-70 degrees year round) be okay?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thanks for jumping in Creminelli crew. Much appreciated on this day of rest.

i love this stuff and stand by this offer and the good folks at Creminelli.

it’s a major award,

Gobble Gobble Hey!

The best way to store the salami is keep it in plastic and in the refrigerator. It’s shelf stable (the Creminelli Team takes it camping all the time and it’s delicious a few days out on the trail), but keeping it chilled keeps it at its optimum eating for the longest period of time. If you have questions after the Woot is over, email us info@creminelli.com

Thanks for the Support WineDavid!

This stuff is delicious, got it in a previous woot and loved it. However, if you just store it in your cupboard like I did, it will go hard after a few months. So take the fridge advice. Don’t try peeling it cold though, you’ll cry.

The price is decent, these go for $13 each at Fairway.

I’ve got one salami left from a previous wooting, but this is missing the tartufo! That would have had us.

Just finished with my day and got a chance to look at this. Entertainingly, the wild boar made an appearance with dinner today - I put pieces of it in the salad along with candied pecans and apple pieces, and tossed with a cider vinaigrette dressing. Was delicious. Perhaps I should restock in the last half hour this is available…