Creminelli Salami 6-Pack Sampler

How much sugar do these have in them? Or, do you have any calorie and fat content information?

Usually a very positive sign.
When Washington and Oregon wines are up those states look radioactive.

Any word on when this will ship? Early next week? The week after?

Same thing happens to WA when a Washington wine is featured.

The sugar listed in the ingredients is to feed the lactic acid starter culture to get it fermented and all that good flavor developed. That’s why the resulting sugar and carbohydrate listing is 0g.

About 100-110 calories per serving.

I have it on our schedule to ship out the week of the 13th to arrive within two days. If that changes I’ll let you knowon this forum.

Yep. Like when the Milbrandt appeared a little while ago. An easy buy.

That’s one of the benefits of living in area that isn’t quite as inundated with quality wine producers - it’s a lot easier to keep track of who the real quality producers are. (Even easier for wooters in New York and Michigan.)

So, yeah, when the locals light up the map, take that as a positive.

I am sooo sorry I missed those. I was on the lookout for the next time woot offers them but was busy with work. Gah :<

Coming back here to say that delivery packaging was noticeably better this year,even though last years order turned out fine for me.

After finishing off the 6th salami, I must say I really appreciated the spicy Campania Salami. Nice spicy flavor, but not too hot to scare anyone off.

I love the timing of the deal both years. Just in time to share with the family, and everyone who’s tried it really seemed to enjoy it.