CRKT Pazoda Folding Knife

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

CRKT Pazoda Folding Knife
$7.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Previously Sold On 12/12/2012 for $7.99
Previously Sold On 12/11/2012 for $7.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 12/10/2012 for $7.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 11/20/2012 for $7.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 11/16/2012 for $7.99
Previously Sold On 10/24/2012 for $9.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 10/15/2012 for $9.99

You call that a knife?

I got two last woot. It’s a great little folder that comes sharp and locks solid. It’s also easy to open with the thumb hole.

Bought one earlier, Woot. Thanks!

Smooth opening and balanced in your hand. Great little knife for all-around, general use. Not for skinning a deer…

Wow, the serrated blade sold out FAST!

I bought 3 of these a while ago on woot for $9 each and I thought that was a steal. It is my EDC knife swapping out only occasionally for the CRKT Drifter which is very similar.

I’ve see cheap crappy no-name knives sell for more than this. Yeah it’s made in China or Korea (ie. not in the USA), but CRKT makes a great knife and I have yet to find fault with them.

I prefer the straight blade, but the serrated version is good. It comes down to personal preference.

Sneaky way to clear out current WOOT PLUS inventory (at a penny discount, LOL) that isn’t moving - force people to buy it to see the next ‘WOOT-OFF’ item, Rinse. Repeat. Naughty woot!

When woot starts selling Case XX, I will buy them. This just looks like junk.

If it can’t skin a deer, it’s not welcome in my house

Got mine last week. Not a bad little knife for the price…weighted nicely, smooth open, locks in solid…

I wish case xx would come with a gut hook, just bought a nice Buck knife

The Columbia River Knife and Tool Co is based in Oregon, but the knife is made in China.

Case XX has gut hooks in fixed and folding styles…

I bought one the last time it was on sport.woot! It’s small enough to comfortably put in your boot, but the clip failed after 30 minutes of walking. Pulled one screw straight out of the frame.

Recommend for pocket carry.

It can skin a little bitty deer.

You missed:
CRKT Pazoda Folding Knife $8.00

I bought two the last time they showed up. Didn’t know what to do with the second one until my wife saw it. It disappeared in her purse never to be seen again.