Crosman TR 77 Air Rifle and Scope

:-> Sure - cat toys, dog toys, winter sports gear… :->

Single shot spring powered.

No, Co2 is not used … its a break barrel, means you will pull down on the muzzle once, and get one shot.repeat.
Dont shoot your eye out, this one wont be so forgiving. Ralphy would be jealous

Sorry, see it - I did’t check the specs for some reason, was too absorbed by the first page :slight_smile:

… Prius accessories…

Dave I think you are the only real man on Woot today. LOL, real men have pellet guns and I bet you have 5.

Notice in the specs it says 1000fps for a regular pellet, 1200fps for an alloy pellet. The speed of sound is 1100fps, so the alloy pellet not only has a report with the release of compressed air (driven by the spring and held back by the pellet until it leaves the barrel) but it also has a sonic “crack” of the alloy pellet as it breaks the sound barrier. A solid step up from the old Crosman 760 pump gun you had as a kid. Nice adult plinker, but more dangerous due to higher power, adult supervision is in order for those under 16 (or more). It’ll keep the squirrels off the bird feeder all right…

Actually I dont, and im thinking of “pulling the trigger” on this one. btw, real men have real guns… And maybe a bb gun or two

I find it disgusting that you’re offering guns.

Thanks for the tip Dave,I thought a real man would not need a gun,I stand corrected. No Prius for you I bet,Ford F250 or you in the dump truck this week?

Dump truck, with an extra diesle engine running in the bed just to piss you off

Drive what you want,won’t bother me at all,you have to care about something to get pissed off. Thought the bed would be filled with “ammo” but if it’s your truck haul what you want.

Great gun! Buy three so your friends won’t be sad and whining when they have to wait their turns.

BTW, these are not very loud at all if you stick with lead ammo. As mentioned, a supersonic projectile is loud. The gun itself and a subsonic lead pellet are not even as loud as a hammer on a nail.