Cross Country Radio Controlled Car

Personally I like this line: Watch for vampire when chopping wood.

I believe it was to infer they are from china and the instructions are in Engrish. (poorly translated)

sorry above post is not a very good review

Kay-Bee toy stores has sold r/c trucks with 6 volt rechargable battery packs and charger, 2 speed gearset and headlights for $10. Had one, loved it, gave it away to a friend for his son.

move zig move zig move zig

only one dollar cheaper than Buy.com

but you feed your family how??? Oh yes proftin margins… Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But I bet you save here on shipping.

edit: only a dollar cheaper if you buy 2 to their 1? I don’t know what you see, but I see $10.99 per RC… woot gives you 2 with shipping for $13.98

LOL

I love ya Woot, I really do. In fact, I currently have 3-4 Woot race cars in service between me and the boys at home, but they are they are nice ones not these ummm but seriously… is it April Fools Day or did the Incredible Shrinking Ray hit Texas and we are raffling off employee cars here?

WTF is teh crap?

I like Radio Shack Cross Country Radio Control Car. I like change body different when teh Prarie dog spit the paint in teh morning.

All your base are belong to us…

That was explained on the Yahoo page…

Consider the price. It would cost more to have a proper translation to Engrish than it did to manufacture the entire production run of cars! Its not that a translation is expensive, its that the car is incredibly cheap. :slight_smile:

It might be fun to cross a busy street with it, just to see how many times it could make it without being run over…

Waring: Sometimes off switch may engage at random. Restart 4×4 Cross Country Radio Controlled Car for POWER LOVE WONDER FLASH!
It the new language inglish!

Froogle:
http://www.google.com/products?q=Cross+Country+Radio+Controlled&btnG=Search+Products&sa=N&lnk=next&start=20

Buy.com has it fir $10.99 and free shipping:
Online Coupons & Cash Back | Shop 3,500 Stores with Rakuten

Nice reference!

Control remote functions, thirty feets!

How big is this car? I’m new to Woot, so if I buy two then I pay shipping $5 once or have to pay for both?

fun. a great to get into woot and start voting on tshirts!!!

Yikes! I just looked at the buy.com reviews of this item…pass.