Cross the Road

Well, I’ve heard that frog legs taste like chicken… that’s not really a joke, though.

Can’t chickens fly?

I still don’t understand it. Why does the fog drown if it doesn’t jump off the turtle’s back in time? It’s a frog for goodness sake. They can swim, can’t they?

Safety bear says “always look both ways before crossing”

I am so “hoppy” to see this shirt!

Anybody else notice that the vehicles and the frog are seen from above but we get a rear view of the chicken? So theoretically that chicken is lying butt up and face down (well sideways) and is already dead. Since the frog is talking to the dead chicken, what we’re looking at a is mix of Frogger and the Ghost Whisperer.

Clever design!!

I also think that the frog theme on the woot sites is pretty cool!

frog spelled backwards is still frog, so turn around and spell it in front of everyone! silly.

i’d buy this shirt if it was square and you could put quarters in it.

I see hamburger cars. Beware!

Also, I enjoy the size difference between the frog and chicken, but then… that’s a huge chicken.

…But I suppose to be fair, that would be a decently large frog as well.

try it in real life!

froggy went a courtin’ and he did ride, uh-huh uh-huh (splat)

anybody remember that song?

Actually, you’re looking at a straight-on view of the chicken, who’s turning his head to his left to look at the frog. You’re right that it’s out of perspective with everything else - if that chicken walked forward, it’d be walking toward you.

Eww, if you took that one step further, so to speak, it’s a sort of “chestburster” chicken.

Classic sounds

http://arcade.hofle.com/

Heh, I looked up that same exact video as soon as I saw this shirt.

I naively believed that the frog was dodging cars for the love and thrill of it. Now I see it was just another competition. Dame my childhood innocence.

Oh my gosh!! I never thought of that before!! You’re right, rotfl.

This making me hungry. Now I feel like eating tractors and bulldozers between two slices of purple bread.

The closest thing I can think of, retro wise, is Freeway, by Activision, for the Atari 2600. You can have two players at once, both chickens, the characters, not the players. :stuck_out_tongue:

I often think of this when I’m crossing the 4 lane near my house when I need to get the bus, which is often. Traffic everywhere, often times, I have to cross at the last minute, otherwise I will miss the bus. I can say that there were probably two times that I actually got close to being hit.

So when people ask me about getting across the old fashion highway I say “It’s like freakin’ Frogger.”