Crowd Control

Pie-shaped Tootsie Rolls?

Took me a second but I get it kind of clever with the play/pause/etc icons

Ok, that took me a minute… very clever :slight_smile:

I don’t get it

Wow, those VCR buttons bring back memories…

I agree, saw it + thought candy. Then I figured out the secret language (aka read the writeup). Very nice addition to the just cartoony enough shirt.woot closet.

There’s a lot going on here. I can appreciate that.

You’re so young :’(

woah talk about not being PC… not all basketball players are blue corn tortilla chips! hehehe

Take a step back, then look again. I didn’t get it at first either. I thought they were like, blue corn chips or black dyed chips. :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent characterization. Kudos for a job well done. I’m just so impressed with Constable Stop and his moustache and the French filmmaker.

Didn’t get it at first. I think it is the bit of texture and shadowing on the characters that threw me off from the button concept. It’s quite clever once you see it

The right hand pause twin has popcorn on his head.
Lol

I got the remote button connection right away, does that make me old? I swear I’m not THAT old! LOL

Cool Spot, is that you?

Dang…I need more iterations of ten dollars in my bank account. So many good shirts lately.

And here I thought shirt.woot artists might be running out of things to anthropomorphize. You did a nice job with this one, recycledwax! Every one of these characters is just cute as a button. :wink:

For some reason this reminded me of The Oblongs.

I didn’t get it at all until I read the comments. I did think about Cool Spot. And then I read something about a remote control, but I guess I’m so much of a gamer I thought I saw controller, went back and looked at it again, and still didn’t get it.

Nice shirt though.