Crowd Control

Needs more Dungeons and/or Dragons!

Oooh, Woot’s getting fancy here … SEVEN colors.

• White
  • Cool Grey 2C
  • Cool Grey 6C
  • 446C
  • 193C
  • 1815C
  • Black

Post Removed by Wooter.

[youtube=3JjhQ1Oi_3k][/youtube]

This one took me forever to figure out. I do think it’d involve a lot of explaining to friends.

Funny, good job.

It would make more sense if one of the pause buttons was on the crapper, and the other was taking a phone call. At least for me that is what the pause button gets used the most for.

I need some symmetry to see the buttons…like a real remote would have.

[youtube=aA9wM81WgS0][/youtube]

totally thought play, fast-forward, and rewind were onigiri until I started reading the comments…

Ok, I get what it is supposed to be. However, what product has the buttons in THAT order???

Agreed. Why is this suppose to be funny. Yes, I see they are play/pause/record symbols. I guess that means they can “record” or “pause” a crowd of people? Cute as a button? What does that have to do with crowd control? And how are these buttons cute? Sorry to be blunt. But it’s just dumb.

Chew on this.

Every time I look at the little red record guy, I think he is holding a gun up to his own face

First day Sales: Er… 169…

Yeah, I was thinking of something like a playstation controller and was rather confused when I didn’t remember anything about that kind of code. I only remembered, “up, down, up, down, all around, B”

Wow. I really didn’t think that was possible anymore with the size of the audience that Woot has now. I would have guessed 1000+ since I find it rather charming.

is that a record? I can’t remember Skatetown, it’s been cauterized from my brain, but it was really low, I just not sure it could have been this low.

Skatetown Woots sold: 158

yep. it’s cute; I’m surprised.