Crows

anyone ever check what a deal woot is
AA sells their plain ts for 15 each or 77 for 7

Those are some BAD crows… they are ripped…

This shirt is creepy and ugly…=[

I like it, and I’d totally buy one but I’ve kinda got 5 on the way… I can’t go another day not eating, even for art. : (

They get them a LOT cheaper in bulk, cheaper than 7 for 77 i’m pretty sure.

LOWL i like the warning on the label,

“not for use as pants.”

wtf i want see the dummy that thought it was make great pants.

I sure they do. I was just suprised by the woot savings versus retail.

cool, but like 90% of the other comments, just not my thing, oh, and the cream color, i love it :slight_smile:
Keep it up!

and the guy who posted the link about the vegan zombie, my gosh i have like 100 people in mind, no joke, who would freakin love that shirt, haha!

Got one. I like it.

I love everything about this shirt…except that the bird looks like it has a broken wing. That would bother me too much. Strange, I know.

Yeah it’s true… that’s been my excuse for buying so many, that and it’s helping the artistic community? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta do my part I guess.

It’s definitely a unique joke… one I’d never heard prior, and certainly not one that might already be on a couple other shirts.

I bought this shirt before I fully looked at it, I love crows. I grew up around them and they are so fascinating. This makes my tenth shirt I’ve purchased on woot. Yesterday I bought three random shirts, and I’m awaiting the arrival.

I’ve seen it happen, it’s funny and sad at the same time.

I AM dark and scary enough to wear crows… but why, oh why, cream? I’m going to have to put on my considering cap for this one…

This would definitely be much better in black.

It gives it a moody late afternoon feeling… Like this bird is so freaking ripped he doesn’t care if you see him in the middle of the day, you’re meat either way.

Creepy. Creepy. Creepy.

Just checked out the guys portfolio, and if they ever offer the giant octopus taking over a city while fending off flying saucers, I am all over it. Awesome.

Sweet design! I don’t mind cream, but I’m just way too broke to buy this, and I don’t need anymore shirts XD
(I tell myself that all the time, then I break down and buy more. They’re like art)