“Crucible” Napa Cabernet Sauvignon (1)

check your pm

no Connecticut… (:

No Missouri or even nearby Kansas. Ugh!

Call Mike?
It’s worked in the past…

Is your state on the no fly zone? contact us directly.

sandra.winesmith@gmail.com

707-332-0056

Just thought I would stop by to see what was going on at the woot off. Damn, that was an expensive visit. I had to get two of these, last time I was in the US I had a bottle of the '05 Crucible and it was mighty fine. We also had a bottle of an '83 Mouton Rothschild that day which was only a tiny bit better than the Crucible. Chip Green and his lovely partner and D & B from Buffalo were there that day to share. We had a bottle of Clark’s Cab Franc as well, also very nice. Clark makes Cali Cabs in a very much Bordeaux style which is what I like. Looking forward to drinking these when I come to the US next summer for my daughters wedding. I will also have Clark’s mystery 6 waiting for me.

I want a PM too!
:wink:

Whew…just happened to pop by and saw the blinking button! In for 2!!!

I just PMed Mike asking for one. Hopefully he responds!

Not a bad idea

Can anyone PM me with the PN info going around?

Me too, please.

same here

I guess that is a no…

Just drove down to Fedex to pick this up and they sent me the Wellington Petit Verdot & Petite Sirah pack instead. It takes weeks to ship anything and they can’t even get the order right.

I’m very sorry. Please contact our CS so they can help you.

Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

I second that apology. Looks like a warehouse mistake. keep the wine and contact support, we’ll end up shipping you the right order. despite the hassle, you’ll end up with some extra wine.