Cruz Andina 2009 Mendoz Argentinian Malbec - 5 Pack

Cruz Andina 2009 Mendoz Argentinian Malbec - 5 Pack
$62.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 5 2009 Cruz Andina Malbec
CT link above

Looks like Californians like Argentinian Malbec. I know I’ve been waiting for some.

Dang, two days in a row Ohio’s been shut out! And I just got paid today … got me a pocketful of change …

haven’t had this one yet, but Mendoza, Argentina makes some of the best Malbecs in the world. I lived there for a few months and gorged, it was heaven (a gallon of good wine for $3? who could say no?). I think I’m in for 1.

4 out of the last 7 for those keeping track at home!

What’s up kids. Are you ready to take advantage of this ridiculous deal on some amazing malbec? Let’s do this. Salud.

Welcome! Hopefully all of our wine enthusiasts aren’t out enjoying their Friday nights!

Wine Enthusiast’s 2011 Vintage Chart suggests peak drinking window might be 2012-2106 for 2009 Argentinian Malbec. Yummm, one of my favorites.

Thanks for popping in. Can you comment a bit on the aging potential/drinking window on this wine? I haven’t had much of a chance to try aged malbecs. Thanks.

I don’t know if I can wait until 2106. We better at least have flying cars by then!

Sweet. I’m gunna lay this one down for my great-great-grandkids. It will be all the rage when the century turns! :wink:

Hah, it took me a second to figure out why the comments. That’s what happens when you get old and stay up past your bedtime. 2012- 2016.

I’m waiting for my monent of fame; hey where is it ?? In for one

Title typo, I believe we need an A on the end of Mendoz

Yep, it should read Mendoza…

People, can we not be so hard on people that commit a minor scrivener’s error? 2016, 2106… a mere 90 years. Veuve Clicquot was discovered in a shipwreck that was a couple hundred years old, so you never know. Nonetheless, I will point out that it’s drinking beautifully right now. We are having it fireside but I have saved a couple of other bottles to enjoy in a couple of years. My fireside crew is getting currant, blackberry and cedar on the nose… nice on the palate and loving the long finish.

Good catch. I’ve emailed but it will be morning for a fix most likely.

Thanks!

Costco near me has a 2009 Alamos Malbec from Mendoza for $8 a bottle. Good stuff!

New York state can’t get in on this one? What gives?