Cruzer's 1000th post party!

[quote user=“squarewoot”]How embarrassing!
I just looked at the post dates above mine.
I’m almost a month late.
More deviled eggs for me![/quote]

haha…come now…its only been a little over two weeks [:D]

damn two weeks for 1000 posts?..I need to step it up

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

are you omnipotent too?

*edit… nm, i just saw the post in that other thread.

DOH!

ok fine…since no one else wanted to join…probably because of shitty timing…

here is post #1000…I thank you for your company during this woot off as they must have determined when the woot of was going to end by my post count number…as soon as I hit a 1000 it is over…that totally sucks…I shall go on the woot hall of shame.

SPEECH SPEECH!

first I’d like to thank everyone as this wouldn’t be possible without all of you…

more specifically I would like to thank people like to thank my mom and dad, gimmaroon and GallopingCow, as they have been a big inspiration on my wooting ability. I’d also like to thank my posting buddies, Peteromans11, woody1, blind willy, Binaural, RevJOnathan, cazzers, acemom, and many others that I can’t list at this time.

I’d like to salute all the people at woot working on the woot off. you made a great effort and I shall stick with you until the end.

I shall remember all of you until I go to sleep tonight, at which point I must leave woot at home and not visit at work…just so I don’t get fired…I wish ya’ll happy postings during the day. and I will be here at night to comfort you all.

if you feel that I have missed you in anyway please feel free to PM or email you and I will add you to the list…thank you for the great memories crying…I shall miss woot off very much!..good night

now…lets catch and pass blind willy, woody1, and peteromans11. [:D]

wiping away eyes
BEautiful…

you didn’t ACTUALLY think I wasn’t gonna get on woot from work did you?

I’m right behind ya. Gonna catch up soon!

NOooooooooo!

I will take noooo responsibility for creating a monster, lol!!!

haha…you can’t say you didn’t laugh at that one…[:p]

1000?! Holy Crap!! I’m still trying to figure out how I made it over 100! If 1000 post doesn’t deserve a screaming monkey or a date with Brave Woman, I don’t know what does!

I’ll take the monkey

eventually there will be lots of people with 1000 posts…who knows how many the top posters will have by then

what’s a Brave Woman? is that like an Indian?

someone posted it in its own thread, its somewhere in the EE forum

Oh.

lol a fun thread this is : )

cruzer, just remember this thread when I hit 1000 tonight

Happy 1000th post Cruzer!
I’ll bring the deviled eggs!!!
Casual or formal?

How embarrassing!
I just looked at the post dates above mine.
I’m almost a month late.
More deviled eggs for me!