CSI: Crime Scene Integers

That’s the California Penal Code for murder. This would be a reference to the topic discussed in Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre’s song “187.”

That “0” is sportin’ a pretty mighty 'stache.

Looks like they were 86’d.

Pretty creative use of numbers 50(five-oh) for the police and 187(the code for homocide) for the bodies.

Where are the donuts? No shirt with cops on it is complete without donuts! And no, the 0 doesn’t count!

I bet Pi did it. He always was irrational.

On this note, goodnight everyone.

Hahaha, great laugh there.

Looks like their days were…

puts on sunglasses

numbered.

YEEEEEAAHHH!!!

I think the illustrator is dyslexic. The article stated that there were a “number of murders” recently.

good to know i’m not the only one who learned my numbers from rap songs

Enhance!

And wearing a shirt that has anything to do with the police code for a real homicide is funny how? Something tells me this one won’t sell out. Good call on this one woot.

I almost wish the numbers had teeth marks in them.

One… Ah Ah Ah!

“if you look at the streets, it’s not about Rodney King, it’s about this f’ed up situation and these f’ed up police. it’s about coming up, and staying on top, and screaming 1-8-7 on a motherf***ing cop!”

If this is supposed to be a CSI, shouldn’t one of the officers be a petite, plain-clothes, inexplicably-in-command, annoyingly know-it-all, single mother super-mom with more on her plate than anyone but her could possibly manage?

“This shirt tells the world: “No, son. Let’s walk down and count ‘em all.””

Gotta Count `em All!

Also, CSI sucks.

Dragnet was where the entertainment was. Drab, demure entertainment. The way it should be.

“leaps into the vaccuum?”… that’s a really half-hearted auto-edit filter.

I always end up thinking of Sublime’s “April 29, 1992” song when I read ‘187.’

Not all codes are the same. ‘420’ is a myth, too, by the way.

In the movies, it’s always 187.

I think this idea is brilliant, but the design is just…ugh

In case you figured out the “187” from all the other comments, there still needs to be some explaining. The “50” (pronounced “five o”) is commonly used as a subtle way to tell your neighbor on the mean-streets that there are police present, and put them drugs away before you have to start worrying about gravity and soap on a daily basis…