Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical

Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical

Is this item being shipped to people not in TX. Why does it read

Shipping Note: Pick-up only. This item must be picked up in Carrollton.

Please clarify.

Sorry about that. Fixed.

Got an email for this item, open and click right away and it’s already sold out? Boo. Seems like it was sold out before they even sent the email, what’s the point?

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry about that. Open box sales are always limited inventory.

Was it a Woot or Amazon email? Amazon doesn’t have a way to check our inventory and they seem to send out items at random.

Why was my order cancelled? I was one of the first to order.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. When the orders are spit out, the warehouse people don’t know the order they were placed. It looks like there was a a miscount or damaged product.

My order was just cancelled, too! WTF? I do think something fishy is going on. My very first order, too. :cry:

2 Likes

I’m very sorry. Not sure what happened.

Hi!! I ordered a Cubii Pro on Sunday, right after the deal was posted & I just now got an email stating my order was refunded but it didn’t say why.
Super bummed, as yesterday I passed up a local deal for a new-in-box Cubii Pro (for $145) because I had already purchased a cubii Pro on woot.
I love woot but wth, woot? :sob:

2 Likes

Woot screwed up and is taking it out on us. They didn’t charge us early buyers shipping so they cancelled our orders. Meh, there’s a better deal a day site out there anyway…

1 Like

Shipping doesn’t have anything to do with it. If you have Amazon Prime, shipping is free anyway.

I’m seeing oversold on the backend. I’m asking what happened.

I don’t have Prime and my shipping was free.

1 Like

I ordered on Sunday as well. 15% of sales were on Monday. That’s quite a bit of overselling! I thought the idea of this site was that things are sold on a first come first served basis? Not “When the orders are spit out, the warehouse people don’t know the order they were placed.”

3 Likes

It’s interesting that Table has mentioned the “deal a day” concept. I just missed out on the Cubii Jr that was previously here because of a coupon error and was waiting for customer service to fix it. This was part of an email I received from customer service: “The nature of our deal-a-day business is that once a great deal ends or sells out, we rarely have additional units.”

I also ordered early Sunday morning. 1:24 AM Eastern.

And 52% were sold on Sunday plus the 15% on Monday that was mentioned.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat.
I ordered at 12:16 a.m. (16 mins after it listed) & the product stayed up, available for order for 24 hrs+ after I ordered.
A friend of mine just told me she ordered one on Monday morning & its already in transit to her. While I’m happy for her, I’m peeved because I purchased mined wayyyy before she did. And yet, mine was cancelled & hers is in transit.
Not cool.

2 Likes

Nope. Not cool at all. Why bother staying up late to catch a deal on something if “the warehouse people don’t know the order they were placed” and there’s no guarantee that you’ll even get the item.

2 Likes

angelinamarie84, does your friend have Prime or did she pay for shipping? It appears the free shipping bug was corrected on Monday.

3 Likes

We both have/used Prime when purchasing the Cubii Pro on Woot so I have no idea how/why Woot apparently closed their eyes, indiscriminately selected a few orders from a hat & only shipped to the chosen ones.

2 Likes

That explains some things.