Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical

Nooooooo! I was waiting for this deal for weeks =(. My order got cancelled too. Is there another site where I can get this price? It was supposed to be a gift

But not the main thing. Why does someone who ordered it long after at least three of us, get theirs and we get screwed?

2 Likes

WARNING: I have my RANTY pants onā€¦
Soā€¦ Woot responded to my email but I also talked to Amazon & I call bull$hit.
Woot highly encourages users log on/check out with their Amazon Prime accounts BUT when you do, your order/payment gets routed through Amazon first & when it clears, itā€™s pushed over to Woot to fulfill.
So essentially, if you purchase your Woot order without using your Amazon Prime account, your order goes directly to the Woot order fulfillment department because it bypasses Prime & gets fulfilled before those that used their linked Woot/Prime accounts. Even though some Woot/Prime customers literally purchased first.
Woot, your refund email says that youā€™re alerting us so that we know nothing weird is going on but this is beyond weird. Itā€™s also a horrible business tactic and no, a $10 off coupon doesnā€™t soothe the burn. All a $10 off coupon does is try to generate you more business without addressing the actual issue.
I know that yā€™all could care less about my complaining because youā€™re a big olā€™ business that is now essentially the sloppy seconds side-piece of Amazon but shame on you. I used to love Woot but the last few years have been kinda rough/disappointing when dealing with Woot & I chalked it up to growing pains but nah, these pains are more often than not.
To all my fellow Wooters that were gypped out of the Cubii Pro because of Wootā€™s poor business acumen: Iā€™m sorry that you didnā€™t get the Cubii & that Woot canā€™t stand by their first-come-first serve business model AND/OR canā€™t develop software/business partnerships that works fluidly with & respects ACTUAL inventory levels.
If I ever win the lottery, Iā€™ll buy all of yā€™all a Cubii Pro AT RETAIL! :wink:
To Woot, do betterā€¦

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d never play this card but this has me so pissed off. Iā€™m disabled, therefore on a fixed income. Because Iā€™m disabled, my doctor recommended this to help my legs. The only reason I joined this stupid site was to purchase this. I signed up on Sunday and made my purchase. I cannot afford a new in box Cubii! This is not RIGHT!

2 Likes

Update! My friend THOUGHT she checked out on Woot with her Prime info but she didnā€™t. So now Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s getting a Cubii because she didnā€™t link her prime account at check out.
I spoke with Amazon & yeah, I posted a long, ranty post on this thread about itā€¦
So over woot.

1 Like

I donā€™t have prime and Iā€™m not getting one, so thatā€™s not the problem. And NO, $10.00 doesnā€™t help me either when the open box was $200.00 off. It just helps Woot because now you feel a need to spend it.

Edit: AH so she did pay the shipping!

1 Like

I am so very sorry to hear about your situation & youā€™re correct, this is not rightā€¦
Iā€™ll keep an eye out for a heavily discounted Cubii Pro on other sites, Facebook marketplace, Craigslist etc. and if I find one, (even if I only find just one) itā€™s yours.
If I find one super discounted locally, Iā€™ll even ship it to you. I make no promises, as Iā€™ve found nothing thus far (Except for Sunday, when I ā€œboughtā€ one on here eye roll)
I hope this doesnā€™t put too much of a damper on your day.

2 Likes

This world definitely needs more people like you! It will put a damper on my day, but not because I didnā€™t get one. Because of the apathy involved here!

2 Likes

Interestingly Amazon has four of these, in two different colors, as open box.

2 Likes

Thank you for your courage to tell your story Twochairs! I wasnā€™t going to mention mine but will because of you. I donā€™t want sympathy from fellow wooters, gosh Iā€™m embarrassed to even use that term now. I just want woot to know how badly they are screwing customers over. But, as been said, it probably doesnā€™t matter because of the apathy that is becoming rampant. Admins have even stopped addressing our thread. Disgraceful.

This was my third purchase out of my last three purchases that was cancelled by woot! I guess my money is no good. The purchase just before this one was for the Cubii Jr. Iā€™m trying to get one of these for my 90 year old mother who has problems walking. Interestingly, her dr also recommended a Cubii for her! There must be something to it.

No, this is not right. Make it right, woot. $10.00 doesnā€™t cut it!

2 Likes

ALL ORDERS WERE CANCELED

Hi there. Iā€™ve been digging into this this morning. Weā€™re still researching the ā€œhowā€ but hereā€™s what happened.

The sale was created and a quantity of 27 was put in as available to sell. This came from the inventory query that the associate ran.

For some reason, the query did not match actual inventory which was 0. This was not discovered until our warehouse team went to fulfill orders. At that point, we had to cancel all orders.

No special treatment

The warehouse team has no way to separate out prime from non prime orders. All they get is a sheet that says who itā€™s going to and what theyā€™re getting. It is not a receipt showing what you paid and whether you paid shipment.

No matter where your order is shipped from - Amazon warehouse or our Dallas warehouse as in this case, the orders are printed in bulk. Theyā€™re sorted and filled. During any of these processes, the sort order can change. Iā€™m not even sure theyā€™re printed by order number.

Apologies again for this poor experience and frustration. We made a mistake. Unfortunately, these were open box items (returns) and we do not have the inventory to fulfill the orders. Iā€™m sorry.

Edit: Removed ā€œhandā€ from sorted. Amazon doesnā€™t hand sort. Dallas does to some degree.

Please note, I am not upset with you, I am upset with the situation & with Wootā€™s handling of the situation. Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve been tasked with being the pacifier in this situation.
With that said (puts Ranty Pants back on)
Thank you for your explanation but you contradicted yourself. Or at least contradicted whatever garbage info you were told to relay to us.
You stated that the query showed a quantity of 27 but there were actually 0.
But then said ā€œThese were open box items (returns) and we do not have the inventory to fulfill the orders.ā€
So did yā€™all have ZERO Cubii Pros in inventory or do you have open-box (returns) in inventory?
As I purchased mine, knowing it was an open-box (most likely returned) itemā€¦
Take your time, Iā€™ll waitā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not your fault TT. What must have been a dream job for you in the beginning has, unfortunately, become the Sarah Sanders of woot. We know your forced to tow the party line.

2 Likes

We thought we had 27 open-box cubii pros. Computer said we did, but somehow it was a mistake.

Iā€™m so very sorry your last three purchases on woot have been cancelled. Thatā€™s ridiculousā€¦
Also, your mother is lucky to have such a helpful son! Iā€™ll keep an eye out for a cheap Cubii for her!
While Iā€™m not in desperate need of a Cubii, my desire for one is for medical reasons, as well.
I have stage 2 lymphedema & Hashimotoā€™s Thyroiditis (problematic but not lethal) and I work a desk job so even though I eat very clean & work out regularly, my legs swell very badly and I have very poor circulation due to the lymphedema. Yay for horrific genetics!
Anywho, my doctor highly recommended the Cubii Pro so he/we could track my Cubii habits and compare against body scans to see if the addition of the Cubii to my day helps with fluid retention & circulation.
Yes, there are other under desk ellipticals but none that sync with my phone, fitbit & Cubii app so that my doctor can just log on and check my daily numbers remotely.
We have 3 kids (just bought our older a car on Sunday) and so, Iā€™d prefer to get a Cubii Pro for wayyyy cheaper than $350ā€¦

2 Likes

Haha. Iā€™m not forced to tow a party line. I find out the truth and I tell it to you. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done for the 9 years Iā€™ve worked here.

@jimmyjoemeeker - BAHAHAHAHA! Your comment took me by surprise & I spit coffee all over my desk when I started choking on it while laughing.
Take a bow, sir because you win the internet today.

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs- So inventory said you had 27 imaginary open-box Cubii Pros? Bizarre.
Coming from an accounting & procedural implementation background, that would raise hella red flags with me.

2 Likes

Weā€™re ALL probably on a budget or we wouldnā€™t be staying up late at night looking for deals. Yes, the dr recommended the pro because of the myriad of tracking apps available but Iā€™d settle for the jr just to keep her mobile. I sincerely hope you find yours!

2 Likes

That sure beats the $10.00 goodwill gesture!

2 Likes