Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical

Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical

That’s a lot to pay for something that will end up in the landfill after a few months.
Work isn’t annoying enough we have to make it more annoying?

2 Likes

Make sure you check out the reviews for this. There are way too many reviews of things that seem to go wrong with this shortly after purchasing. I really wanted to buy this but not after reading the reviews.

HA HA HA – If I saw my coworkers legs flying up and down under his desk – an Elliptical is the last thing I would think of.

I bought a Cubii Jr. last summer and haven’t regretted it since. It has not ended up in the landfill, it works as perfectly now as it did when I opened the package and my legs don’t go flying up at all…if I was working in an office instead of remotely, I doubt people would even notice me working out except for the slight shifting of my body trunk.

My use case may differ from others but my Cubii gives me a chance to keep the fluids in my legs moving and that’s all I bought it for. It sits perfectly under my desk and my knees never hit the desk while I’m spinning. I keep a nice easy pace in short bursts…not sure I could go into cardio mode even if I wanted to as the desk seems to keep you from getting a really good sitting angle for such heavy work. But it does exactly what I want and is an excellent way of burning off short term frustration when dealing with a picky client or intransigent co-worker. Five stars from this guy!

1 Like

Wow! Costs as much as a bicycle!

Now that I think of it, I’ve bought used cars for less than this.

Who doesn’t want to pretend to be riding a tiny bicycle?