Cuisinart 12-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware Set

I’m in for one. The same set is $129 elsewhere and I’ve wanted a set like this for years. Funny it popped up the same night my husband, who is moving out, expressed interest in taking our current set that was his before. Good timing Woot!

Do the pan covers fit the skillets?

Now in baby-poop blue.

You need to get your baby to a doctor!

If your baby’s poop is this color then you need to take them to the doctor!

I didn’t see what these are made of but…FYI

"There are two materials that you should avoid whenever possible: aluminum and Teflon. There’s been quite a bit of research linking elevated aluminum levels to central nervous system problems, including one 2013 study in Immunologic Research that linked aluminum to Alzheimer’s, ALS, and autism spectrum disorders.

As for the latter, it’s the material used in most nonstick cookware, but studies have shown that the polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating on the pans turns into toxic Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) at high heat, making it dangerous both for the cook and for diners. In fact, award-winning filmmakers Morgan Spurlock and Stephanie Soechtig have teamed up to take on the chemical with a new documentary featuring activist Erin Brockovich: “The Devil We Know”."

GreenPan makes a healthier option
https://www.amazon.com/GreenPan-Focus-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Cookware/dp/B011UMAT2U/ref=sr_1_11?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1516983345&sr=1-11&keywords=green+pans+non-stick+cookware

Are these the “good” kind of nonstick (PFOA/PTFE free)?

Per the vendor: PTFE coating, but it is PFOA-free