Cuisinart 14-Cup Self Cleaning Coffee Maker

Cuisinart 14-Cup Self Cleaning Coffee Maker

1 Like

I bought this coffee maker about a year ago. Several months ago it started leaking from the reservoir. This is the second time I have had a leaking reservoir on a Cuisinart coffee maker. The last time was about 20 years ago, so I thought this issue was resolved. It took several times to reach someone at Cuisinart to get help. I was shocked to learn that Cuisinart didn’t want the old unit back, but wanted me to cut the cord to disable the coffee maker. Only after sending a picture would they then send the replacement unit. It has been over a week since I cut the cord and sent the photo and the replacement has not arrived. If you like coffee every day, this is an issue. The fact that Cuisinart has not fixed this most basic problem with their products after more than 20 years means I will never buy another one of their products.

2 Likes

Exact thing happened to me twice in the last 15 years, Cuisinart coffee leaking.

Got this about a month ago. Worked for 2 weeks and just stopped. Tried trouble shooting with the Internet to no avail.

It has a 90-day Woot warranty so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Woot customer service just refunded me. There was no trouble shooting. Or replacement. I’m not mad

3 Likes