Cuisinart 1500-watt Nonstick Electric Skillet

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart 1500-watt Nonstick Electric Skillet
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

~$100 @ Amazon; reviews @ http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CSK-150-1500-Watt-Nonstick-Electric/dp/B0002YE6I6

Where did everybody go? :frowning:

Edit: Yay, people!

These things are GREAT for funnel cakes!

Wait, what happened to the Proton TV? I just measured my living room to see if 37" would fit! WOOT! Will someone from cust rep email me and offer me one? Discounted maybe :slight_smile:

‘Refurb just another word for nothing left to fix.’:wink:

will there be monkeys

Referbs running about $65-75, new $85-110. Hmm, would be more tempting is that was the price for a new one.

Look at that slick, modern, Austrian-looking design

I’d be there on this one if it wasn’t a refurb.

Does it come with a mouse?

When my kitchen was unuseable during renovation, this made a great substitute for the stove top. Unfortunately, it was a bit too large to wash out in the powder room sink. Had to use the bath tub upstairs.

And also… does it work with a Mac?

um…why?

renthsmjesse, did you score a BOC?

I cooked with one of these for years. It’s a great item. It’s the type of thing you don’t realize how handy it is until try it.

I used mine a lot for fried chicken and french fries.

no it wouldnt load

gonna get this for my boys on rikers island. they gonna make lots of grilled cheeses with this!

Use this a couple times a week. Love it! Very well made and the temperature is very accurate!