Cuisinart 1500-watt Nonstick Electric Skillet

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart 1500-watt Nonstick Electric Skillet
$47.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

refurb skillet - ewwwwwww

This would be great if i knew how to cook.

Quick! Where’s the " D o N o t W a n t" button??

Considering this thing gets up to 450 degrees, I don’t think you have to worry about germs. :slight_smile:

Can someone tell me how to tell the difference between a male woot monkey and a female woot monkey? there doesn’t seem to be any thing in all the right places to tip one off. Maybe like some tropical fish…you really have to know what you’re looking for?

I want to start a breeding program and undercut Woot’s price on these critters.

Think of all that bacon…

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/201570bd-d443-4bf6-85c7-44ca8c4550fb.jpg

Did the Wootbot change your words?

NOW YOU’RE COOKING WITH … oh wait…

a refurb skillet? ewwwww

Hi folks! You should buy this nifty product and give that overworked housewife of yours a break from all that dirty housework. If you want that little woman to greet you after your hard day at the office with a neat-o hug and a dazzling smile, nothing says love like this swell kitchen helper.

Ummmm … Is this 1950, woo?

I am tempted to click the “I want one” button because it’s so pretty and shiny. But alas, I don’t cook. My husband does, and he hates things like these.

I’m holding out for the stick one.

It’s much more useful to buy a cheap induction cooker for about $50-$80, and some cheap ferromagneto cookware. Much more flexibility, programmability and energy efficiency.

If it’s refurbished, do they clean it really good before they send it out, I don’t want someone else’s old fish

MMMMMMMM, bacon. I think I’ll ask my husband to make me some…Honey!?

Dang, someone raided the Cuise refurb closet for this WootOff, no?? I could’ve stocked my kitchen with questionable stuff but, alas, it’s already stocked with less questionable stuff.

Not much to go wrong with something like this, makes you wonder what the flaw was that made them have enough to resell refurbed on rewoot.

oooops. woot. one to many re’s there