Cuisinart 2-Quart Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker – Red

Time to make bacon ice cream again. I’m tired of making amish style slow churned home made ice cream in a bucket.

I am so tired and feel so snacky I am in for 76

I wish I had room for this…

I wish I had room for this…

Sometimes i ask myself “why?”

great price actually - usually around $60

ready for bed… rx kicking in!!

I have one and its GREAT!! Quickly makes delicious ice cream

these things belong in a wrip-off… not a woot off. Have one and it does not do a very good job.

WHAT? NOBODY NEEDS TO MAKE SOME ICE CREAM TO COOL DOWN BETWEEN THE TEXAS DROUGHT & WILD FIRES!

My husband bought one of these in the last woot-off. It arrived and the very first time he went to make a frozen treat in it for the kids, the blade snapped (almost immediately). He’s supposed to be dealing with the warranty stuff now, never got even one thing out of it :frowning:

$48 at Amazon…I’ll pass on the ice cream, thank ya! unless its flavored with blueberry orange chocolate!!!

Great reviews on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-30BC-Indulgence-2-Quart-Automatic/dp/B0006ONQOC

ok…I made my contribution to the woot gods. you can find this machine 2 years from now buried in my garage.

Thanks for providing personal experience on this product, I was debating getting.g it. Looks like I will look for one somewhere else.

We had a similar device with the freezer bowl when I was a kid, but you hand cranked the the paddle. It worked rather well. Much better than.the icea nd salt mess of others, but you can’t make make a lot at once, and freezing the bowl took a while. This looks like a good improvement.

I bought one for my daughter and her family - it works great! They’re having a wonderful time making new ice cream combinations.

I don’t know what you people with negative reviews are talking about! At this amazing price, everyone should be in for 3 so they have plenty of spare parts!

You will bury it after one use after drinking semi chilled sugar milk from it.

I got the black color (same model) from Costco two years ago and love it. Works very well to make soft serve or sorbet in about 25 minutes; freeze overnight to get a hard set. My biggest problem is eating all of the delicious creations!